Rejoice! Paris is disabled!

Is it only locked in competitive rotation? Bc I’ve played it twice in qp

1 Like

Been there too many times… worst feeling.

3 Likes

What’s everyones problem with Paris? I actually love the map :slight_smile:

1 Like

It truly blows my mind how Paris got to live. Pretty much everyone on PTR said “this is a terrible map, fix it before it goes to live” but Blizzard basically said “oh you love the pianos? Guess this map is fine then” and released it which shows just how disconnected they are from the playerbase.

3 Likes

I said it too. So…

1 Like

I just played on paris in comp. Sad times are upon us.

1 Like

Considering Blizzards entire support team is made of bots i wouldnt be surprised if the dev team is made of the same

Even the TF2 team which is literally made up of a janitor, a baby, and a potted plant work better than the Blizzard support team.

3 Likes

paris is ok to me, but yeah havana kinda sucks lol

yes!! it’s very pretty and i LOVE the details (especially the lil’ pigeons) but like?? everytime i’m attacking i get angry??

I’m amazed that Blizzard doesn’t realize how many people really hate this map. It’s not because he don’t like France or Assault maps. This map just really blows.

Fix the damn map Blizzard. Stop hiding behind “Oh, well it’s 50/50 so there’s no need to change it!”

1 Like

ive seen countless people saying they hate it but never saw an actual explanation as to why they hate it

For me its the fact that the defending team has high ground right against the only entrance towards the objective. And if you die on defense, its a long slog back to the first point

Just a few reasons, but the main reasons why i hate this map

Can y’all find bugs on Horizon as well…

1 Like

I do feel bad for the art team who did a great job at creating a beautiful looking map, only for it to be criticised by many…
I hope Blizzard shows the map some love and do a few changes to it, like they did with Horizon.

It’s one of the best looking maps by far but sadly it doesn’t feel very good to play on.

This comes to mind when thinking of Paris being disabled. Sadly it’s only temporary and it’s only due to a bug (not a rework).

1 Like

How in the world can you actually think Paris is good?

I’ve been out of the loop on overwatch last i was hear was sigma getting released, why is Paris such a bad map? i mean i played it only once or twice it was hard to defend i found but im not exactly sure why everyone hates this particular map. :woman_shrugging:

I do too Paris might be small but it’s just so much fun to play on and also Havana doesn’t have Luna and I love listening to her sing not saying Havana’s a bad map though I just like Paris more :sweat_smile:

The Map Editor can’t come soon enough.