Rejoice! Paris is disabled!

Unfortunately, its only temporary. But, know that your games will no longer be plagued with that map.

EDIT: Bad news guys, its back :frowning: 120 likes though because it was down. Jeez lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/1-40-known-issues-list/403864

136 Likes

Praise the lord!! Hallelujah

59 Likes

now we just have to pray for they change temporary to permanent

62 Likes

Time to play as much as possible.

6 Likes

YASSS KWEEN HALLELOOOOOOOOOO

61 Likes

Cults are horrible

Also paris is a great map, its a shame it had such a bug.

15 Likes

I noticed some funky stuff going on with widow too… machine gun sound playing after respawn and scope hud remaining on screen outside of scope

3 Likes

I kinda like Paris…allot more than Havana anyways…

7 Likes

Yay for no Paris! While it’s aesthetic is among my favorites, I just cannot have a fun match on it.

Wish they’d had some of Mercy’s bugs listed tho, looks like we gotta wait longer for those fixes.

2 Likes

lets keep it that way

5 Likes

Whenever im playing late and thinking “I should get off and go to bed now, but i think ill play ONE MORE match!”, and the game says “Welcome To Paris!”… I instantly groan to myself and regret the choices ive made…

6 Likes

I literally just played paris like 15 mins ago

best bug ever, is it on paris only, or touches HLC aswell?=) Please blizzard dont fix it, it is how intended! Even your game knows how paris is broken!

1 Like

Can they keep this has long has possible. That would be great. Thx Blizz.

ladies and gentlemen…

We got ‘em.

7 Likes

lets hope they take this downtime to rework the map
please for the love of god

1 Like

I just got on the game, excitedly queued up for comp knowing I couldn’t get the worst, Paris, and lo and behold; instapop Paris… rip.

Best news I’ve heard in a long time.

1 Like

Blizzard, I found another bug on Paris: nobody has fun playing it. Maybe you should keep it disabled until that gets fixed.

4 Likes

I’d rather play Paris than Horizon tbh.

4 Likes