Reinhardt plus Lucio is overpowered [36M4KK]

I swear we need to set up a forum-ran pick-up game event of some sort within the next month.

1 Like

So you attack others for playing 500 SR below their actual SR insinuating that they do this to stroke their egos, but when you do the exact same thing it’s just an alt?

Nice double standard there, buddy

2 Likes

Yep we should… We could set one up with the forum discord…

https://discord.gg/FG24ctNkMT

Uhm… You literally Smurf on other people’s accounts… which you admitted to…

On the other hand I play in my rank … play to win… not my fault if I get forced losses strick…

:pouting_cat:

I openly said many times that I smurf to play with friends. You attack me for it, yet you do exactly the same.

So you are saying 3000 is your real rank? Gotcha

3 Likes

Woah man, that was sick!
Never seen a Lucio and Rein working together, even in OWL during GOATS (peak OW obviously) they were not doing such a great strat! You should be Top10 at least.

2 Likes

You intentionally Smurf I don’t… not that hard to understand…

Where you get 3000 from…?

:nerd_face:

True true, you don’t intentionally smurf, because your skills are literally Low Diamond ;]

3 Likes

Then please explain to me how this happens because I don’t understand:

Either you are 3500 and what you do on your second account is smurfing (and bragging about it) OR your lower account represents your actual and current skill rating and therefore not a smurf.

You can’t have it both ways.

2 Likes

It’s unintentional smurfing which is totally different…

:yawning_face:

Why do you keep dodging my question:

?

3 Likes

Going onto a lower rated account isn’t smurfing if you play to win all the time… and it’s my own account that I’ve always played on…

Where did you even get the 3k/500 number from…

:woozy_face:

You play almost an entire rank below your alleged actual SR which is literally the definition of smurfing. The intention of wanting to win or lose doesn’t change this one bit.

3 Likes

Can you please stop? I’m trying to sleep and all this sound of nails scratching mirrors is quite annoying. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not really I’d estimate my consistent level to be high diamond … It’s a 3.2 game… Hardly smurfing…

That’s your definition then… which is incorrect…

:point_up:

So if I log on a bronze account it’s not smurfing because I am trying to win?

It’s pathetic how hard you try to not be the obvious hypocrit that you are.

3 Likes

If you intentionally got yourself to that rank in the first place then it’s smurfing…

:roll_eyes:

“Smurfing is where a person may have multiple accounts of the same game in order to play ranked games below their true rank and against easier opponents.”

Sounds exactly like what you are doing. The process of getting to a low rank is called throwing btw.

https ://win. gg/news/shroud-addresses-smurfing-in-overwatch-gives-developers-advice/

Pretty sure someone of your group even referenced this article in another thread at some point.

3 Likes

This is the key part…

I don’t play on that account in order to play games below my true rank…

I’ve actually tried for multiple Seasons to get that account to match this account…

So wrong again…

:x:

It doesn’t matter what you want. The fact that you choose to play on your lower account while choosing not to play on your account at your alleged actual SR is smurfing.

You can bend and twist it how you like you remain a smurf.

2 Likes

Quite simply false and the developers themselves have rejected your definition…

Try again…

:+1: