Reinhardt mains, rejoice!

We know, that’s why it’s crucial for us to experiment and give feedback to them now…

1 Like

even if the consistency has been increased for earthshatter, it was fairly uncommon for the bugs to occur anyway. On the other hand, it was very common for his ultimate’s linger effect to catch enemy reins that put down their shield too soon or for people to run into it. I think this might be more of a nerf than a buff

Almost every game is uncommon?

It seems like now that if you have line of sight, it just works. This is awesome.

NOW FIX CHARGE AND I WILL BE HAPPY

…but also fix the gridironhardt voice line and the animation cancel stuff too…

2 Likes

Sadly I don’t see that happening.
The rest?
I have high hopes.

1 Like

I have a feeling you’re right. Still things got a little bit brighter today.

But… It kind of pisses me off a little that the devs did not just pop on here, click on any single one of the Reinhardt bug threads, and tell us “guys we’ve got the shatter fix coming next PTR patch”. It really would not have been that hard, and that is all we were asking for.

Still though, I’m not going to let that sour this small win Reinhardt mains have had today. Let’s celebrate!

3 Likes

So Blizzard did listen. And everyone can stop whining about their favourite German Crusader? Sounds great to me.

They don’t really do that (see: all the Mercy threads).
I’m just glad that it’s gonna work properly now.

Also:

A lot of nice things happened today.

1 Like

I’m pretty happy they’re fixing the bug where you can get stunned AFTER Shatter goes off.

It was really irritating to perfectly LoS a Shatter, only for you to step out after it had finished and still get stunned.

Nope, that’s but a fraction of Reinhardt’s problems. Sorry we will have to bother you more with our threads.

:sob:

If his shatter was nerfed but is working 100% I will take it. I will just have to improve. Fair is fair.

However while this ult fix is great it is only one of many needed, and while we rejoice with the fix we musnt ignore the other problems he is having.

He still has many issues that need addressing and repair.

Hey man, good to see you Morrov🤗

1 Like

Also, get ready to be counter-charged by Brigitte. Before half the time shield bash would glitch out and get you pinned instead of saving you

I’ll believe it when I see it. Remember all the stuff we went through when they “fixed” Roadhog’s hook?

Poor hog, I’m still a little salty because of that.

Its about DAMN TIME!

1 Like

I have a list from the first hammond patch on which payloads it went over and what ones it didnt because it changes now and then believe it or not.

Im gonna do a lot of testing tonight on ptr to see how he feels and which ones work

2 Likes

Finally about time did they finally fix it now 100% if so am gonna go ptr right now to see it for myself all Reinhardt main unite…