Reinhardt mains, rejoice!

Great…! They finally started working on this…now rebuild his Charge ability…

1 Like

Yes indeed, giving feedback now is important. I just hope that they listen to it.

2 Likes

More Rein shatter at 53.33 (I thought it was all in one go but they test some Doomfist in between)
1:15:45 Rein vs Hammond mines

1 Like

https ://imgur.com/a/1wiX5MJ

i tried this on PTR. haven’t looked at the video linked earlier so idk if they already tried stuff like that, but the earthshatter now hits the bot on the left (bottom image from live for comparison)

1 Like

That’s really nice.

What if you go to the left against the wall so the bots are in line in front of you?

On live servers only the bot that’s further away gets knocked down.

3 Likes

There’s your link.

Also, I made a post that shows a video of this. Not my video.

2 Likes

I had a shatter miss half a team standing on a cart on the last push on Kings row on defense because they were above the 2m limit

Yeah, it doesn’t hit people on the top of the cart.
It does hit people that are behind it on the floor though.

Not hitting people on top of the cart seems fair to me, to be honest. But the cart hovers, so it should be hitting people behind it, and sometimes it doesn’t.

Ay they fixed that broken Hammond bug, that’s good.

Doesn’t look like Doomfist got anything, his seismic slam seems to function similarly to Rein’s shatter so you’d think the fixes would come around the same time

1 Like

They’ll probably implement the new shatter tech to Doomfist soon too

1 Like

They rebuilt Reinhardt’s ultimate because of all the bugs, you can say it’s a new ultimate now.

Don’t know about Doomfist tho.
By the way, can you tell me all the SS bug?

i’ve played enough blizzard games to know that just because they say it’s fixed means absolutely nothing. it usually takes them 3 or 4 tries to actually fix things.

That’s the spirit!

Live:

PTR:

It’s really promissing.

5 Likes

I’m not a Doom player so I don’t know them personally but here’s a thread collecting the known bugs.

Note: not all clips shown are actual bugs

1 Like

We shall see…

1 Like

Same lol, I feel like now there might be a chance to hammer people through certain thin walls. Only time will tell, for now it’s at least better than what we had before

We know, that’s why it’s crucial for us to experiment and give feedback to them now…

1 Like

even if the consistency has been increased for earthshatter, it was fairly uncommon for the bugs to occur anyway. On the other hand, it was very common for his ultimate’s linger effect to catch enemy reins that put down their shield too soon or for people to run into it. I think this might be more of a nerf than a buff