Reinhardt gets destroyed a little more with each patch

And also holy crud! Either your house is amazing or you must live in an area where real estate is ludicrously expensive.

1 Like

That is objectively false. Unless they’re changing it from current state, the ramp up effect works on shields.

Geoff confirmed that the ramp up will happen with the new symmetra beam on shields.

1 Like

So, what you’re saying is, they nerfed symmetra’s beam and prevented her from charging it with mei’s ice wall, but suddenly, they’ll say with this new symmetra, you deal more damage with the beam and it can now be charged with shields, so go ahead and exploit it? This won’t be a feature. This’ll be exploitation. that definitely won’t be happening.

I’m just telling you how the beam works as of right now on the live servers.

As of right now you can start melting a barrier with her primary fire and it will allow her to ramp up her damage as if she was attacking a player.

Whether or not they will change that in this rework is unclear, but that was never indicated by Geoff so there’s no reason to believe that’s their plan as of now.

2 Likes

I feel like Delta is just here to argue.

3 Likes

Geoff literally already stated that new symmetra will still be able to do that.

1 Like

this wasn’t the case. Like EVER. If the current live version has that, then it’s a bug. the beam was never meant to be charged by barriers.

Maybe they’ll also buff Reinhardt. He really needs some CC immunity or resistance or something.

3 Likes

It literally always has been that way…

2 Likes

Please show me where that was stated. It’s been like this since the game released.

1 Like

i play doom a lot, and i must say that rien is just a giant punching bag for him. the worst he can do is a lucky firestrike while i put in 250+ damage and jump away from him. rien is just an ult battery for doomfist an i feel bad killing a rien as him.
(ps. rien main for life)

2 Likes

I can’t think of a buff that would help him it sucks U=U

Whilst I do agree, all Pro-Genji threads always get shot down by angry players.

1 Like

Mobility and heroes with easy access to highround are even a bigger counter than a shield, cause you can’t catch em.

Play Rein against dive if you want proof.

1 Like

And people to this day still claim he is perfectly fine.

Yeah… totally…

1 Like

If I have to dedicate my social life to saving Reinhardt I will.

Also, there’s some news site on the Mercy megathread that you could send things to if you really want attention.

1 Like

I won’t play Rein season 10 anyway because I would be banned after a few days for toxicity since he will be shield bash wrecked every 5 seconds with literally 0 counterplay

1 Like

I haven’t read anything on the new Symmetra but I undertand :frowning:
I main Mercy and look what they did to her. After her, I play Rein. Brigitte owns Rein and his ult is buggy af. They are destrying my 2 favorite characters. They really need to stop doing dumb reworks. Half the people I played with haven’t been on in months. And I don’t play as much anymore either. The devs keep introducing new crap that this game doesn’t need and It’s ruining it.

1 Like

Genji has been top tier for 4 seasons or something. Quit your whining and l2p

4 Likes