Reinhardt Bug Compilation

WARNING :warning: CRUSADER TRIGGERING MAY OCCUR

I am not the creator for these videos.

Original OP: u/icekeuter

SOURCES:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/9486km/reinhardt_bug_compilation_v2/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/917s8w/its_a_hard_knock_life_for_us_reinhardt_bug/

My original post:

Additional content:

We just want a response, Blizzard. We’d really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Yeah, don’t worry about it. Devs said they had fixes coming in April.
Of last year.

3 Likes

This hurts my Crusader soul to watch these…

1 Like

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/7/72/Junkrat_-_Tick_Tock%2C_Tick_Tock%2C_Tick_Tock.mp3

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to put a trigger warning up.

1 Like

Did you notice with the animation cancel removal that the hit registration bugs are even worse. I didnt think that was possible but.mm

3 Likes

Rein is my main and in his current state he is unplayable. Looks like, unfortunately, it is either stop playing or resume Junkrat. In either case minimal fun will be had.

1 Like

Yes, I did notice they’re worse and I really shouldn’t share my feelings on the state of Reinhardt right now. I’ll let the videos do the speaking.

2 Likes

It’s funny. Tank mains are the rarest, yet these bugs just sit… and sit… and sit…

I get it, they are working on coding. Even a “hey folks, we are still working on it.” Would be amazing

That’s all we’re asking for.

Pre work bump for visibility.

I’m not sure if this is a bug or just bad luck, happened to me the other day. Any thoughts?

Well, this one is tricky because now we’re getting into the realm of how sometimes crappy the hitboxes are. He did just recently receive a new “bug”/“nerf” that prevented him from hitting targets if he passed the barrier and then ES’ed.

It’s this particular “bug” that is new. Looks to be identical to the one you just experienced.

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t certain with this particular clip - especially because of the Lucio boop. But the animation went off and is on the correct side of the shield.

I’ve had issues like this before and since, but I never remember to capture highlight in time cause I am so annoyed. Thanks

Oof

1 Like

That one where Rein gets sent into orbit by Hammond, is Hammond exclusive I got that one playing Torb, got sent from the capture point in Nepal Shrine to the cliff side.

Since rein is in every game nowadays you’d expect to get shattered a lot right? You’d be wrong, I was playing comp the other day and there were so many times I should’ve been shattered but I wasn’t.

I can feel the confusion and anger emanating from those poor Reins (and their warping charge victims)

1 Like

I think I remember someone on the dev team saying they know what the problem is, but they can’t fix it because it’s too hard or something and it will complicate things more. Which is another way of saying they don’t know what they’re doing.

Give him a new Ult then. I’d rather something that works then this crud.

I have not touched Rein and refuse to play him now. I tired a few times and just gave up. He was buggy before but now it’s multiple things in a single game. I don’t think I’ve had a single clean match since this last patch