Reduce McCree flashbang damage

Is it really?
People already had a problem with doomfist stunning through barriers while brig now can’t.

If the point is to make countering heroes more difficult, then why allow someone who stops tracer just as easily, If not easier?

This is of course considering higher ranked players, that will have an easy time with the following headshot.
Making flashbang only deal 5 damage would remove it as a counter to sym turrets.
It would remove the current headshot combo on tracer.
And against a 200 health hero you would still get away with a head and a body shot.

It is petty, you know it’s petty.

1 Like

If it was. Wouldn’t removing the damage from brig, just to make her not able to kill tracer, worse?

With 5 damage, you would need to land a stun, land her whip, and 3 normal hits.
If it dealt 10 damage, you could hit, bash, hit, whip.

I guess you are a bit sad over the upcoming Brig nerf but sorry to tell you they are two completely different characters, for example, most people don’t know that McCree doesn’t have a 500hp shield and Brigitte doesn’t have a revolver.

It’s hard to spot but if you look closely you can see it.

6 Likes

You could probably see that mccree can kill tracer in one shot, while brig could have needed a full combo plus an attack, but was nerfed even further just so she can’t kill tracer at all.

one is a support, the other is a dps.

4 Likes

say whaaaaat no youre lying?!

2 Likes

Yes. I have no problems with that.
Hanzo would still oneshot a tracer, same with widow.
It’s just that removing an abillity because it’s an easy counter (doesn’t take much skill) but allowing an easier one to still be in the game?

McCree still has to hit a skillshot after landing the stun, so no it isn’t an “easy kill” he also has less time than brig to do it

5 Likes

It’s not like the enemy stands still, and you are already aiming her way?

I might not know how difficult this is at lower ranks, but on pc it’s incredibly easy. And i am able to do it consistently on both consoles.
(i am not a mccree main)

aiming in a general direction, is not aiming directly at the head that you need to hit to kill. its a skill shot.

McCree is also a dps meant to kill things not a support.

2 Likes

So, why remove the ability for brig to pull of a skillshot?

because it isn’t a skill shot a she doesn’t have to hit a headshot or even aim to get her combo off after she hits the initial bash, and secondly because she isn’t a dps, and isn’t meant to be deleting people from the battlefield in the blink of an eye.

7 Likes

Two normal attacks, one bash, and her whip.
Not the current one. One where you need an extra attack.

(not to mention that whip and bash both require aim)

I think everyone’s skills and ults should only deal 5 damage. After all dying in an FPS game is unfun, and we’re not all here to learn from overextending/making mistakes.

1 Like

Which one requires a headshot? You know, like McCree. Because a body shot does nothing to help McCree.

1 Like

LOL no. brig doesn’t have to aim her whipshot when she bashes it hits no matter what. McCree has to aim and hit a headshot.

1 Like

Heres the difference between Mccre flash and Brig bash though. Bash is instant, you need to predict when its coming cause youll never know. Mccree flash is a projectile. So no, leave it how it is. Not all abilities that cc need to have the same dmg numbers.

2 Likes

McCree is a dps. His primary function is to kill things.

2 Likes

No, they don’t.
But nerfing a hero so they have no way to deal with one they are supposed to counter?

Yes.
And he would still be fully able to kill tracer. Just not in an instant.
As for any other hero than tracer, nothing would change.