Reduce McCree flashbang damage

Reduce McCree’s flashbang damage to 5.
That way he can’t insta kill tracer.
(flashbang deals 25, headshot deals 140)

As compensation you could give the flashbang 0,1 seconds longer duration.

47 Likes

Is this about the Brig nerf? Or is this actually serious
(I’m guessing a troll)
Edit: I’m betting Mods are gonna close this fourm post for “trolling”

87 Likes

This is in response to the Brig nerf.
If they remove her ability to combo a tracer due to hard counters being bad, why would they allow mccree to do the same?
He also has a fire rate of two shots a second, so his flashbang can’t stay up too long.

18 Likes

Because it’s harder and needs to be more precise when following up. It hasn’t been a problem before, shouldn’t be one now.

It would be a crappy game if all heroes were similar in skill and abilities regardless of how much effort it takes to pull off.

67 Likes

Flash is 10 times harder to land than bash, stuns for less time, and actually has counterplay. It’s also attached to a pretty weak hero that can’t just mash all the buttons at once to win.

So no, this won’t be happening.

77 Likes

Thank you for being sensible. <3

yea i think its only fair.

his flashbang should only do 5dmg…

2 Likes

Troll for sure, cant stand the chance to have to think before stunning somebody or ask for the help of a teammate.

13 Likes
  1. Because McCree’s combo is harder to pull off and isn’t a guaranteed death sentence for Tracer
  2. Because he’s an anti-flanker DPS and Brigitte is a support
12 Likes

this guy thinks symmettra counters pharmacy sooooooooooo i wouldn’t take anything he sais seriously

11 Likes

He’s trolling. (20 char)

3 Likes

“But McCree is a dps waahhhh!!!” incoming.

Brig is a melee bruiser who’s always been slower than Tracer the ranged harasser, but I guess since she’s a support it’s okay to make her a free aim target (target*, not kill) for our beloved poster gurl.

6 Likes

OMG… lol…yes Lets hurt the characters that actually take skill and give it to characters that have a reset…This is why blizzard games are going down the crapper cuz Blizz Devs actually listen to this crap

8 Likes

wow really i had no idea

Against a Tracer? Not really. I might not have a significant amount of time on Brig, but I have 80 hours on McCree, and it really doesn’t take that much skill to hit a Tracer. Just get close, just like Brig. I have flicked around (sort of) in a complete 180 and stunned her.

His range is 5m
Brig’s is 6m

Those darn DPS mains. Blizzard is also biased, hypocritical, and hates support players.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting giving McCree armor and a self heal as well?

16 Likes

No, Brig is a support.

2 Likes

Mkay I’ll add a melee to my combo. Also, I hope you realize that it’s both harder to hit the stun and harder to hit the lethal blow, not to mention that the stun duration is already shorter. If you gave Mccree a 1 second stun, which you should if you want to make its damage also 5, Mccree would actually be receiving a buff. Also, I agree with Brand, let’s give Mccree +50 armor and sustain while we’re at it please.

Because brig was Broken. Mcree wasn’t.

4 Likes