Reaper Ult Too OP

no because I was really mad at the time and i thought reaper’s ult didn’t make sense to go up… lol. in the link below i explain what changes maybe should be made to reaper’s ult

While I can agree that it can feel outrageous when you’re a good floor above him and it hits you anyway(in the sense that you go “what???”), just like with Mei’s ult btw, come on, Reaper needs buffs. Not the right time to ask for such.

Yeah I guess I worded it wrong, at first I wanted blizzard to remove that reaper’s ult could go up, but now I just want them to make the range more visible, like Mei’s ult in the PTR.

One time I played lucio and booped the enemy reaper mid-blossom and he caught our pharah in the air. Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Lol

Ana is strong and widely used right now, she shouldn’t have a problem pressing one key and negating ultimates, specially Reapers.

If You look at my profile, i’m a silver pharah main, and she doesn’t have any ult killing abilities, and reaper being below me and ulting kills me and I get annoyed sometimes by it

This would actually be a crazy ult.

this is a joke post criticizing how people complain about “OP” abilities right?

Did you purposely leave out the “not” right in front of it?

1 Like

It needs better visual representation of the height it effects. But generally as Pharah, your average height should be out of range and you should be safe, unless he is targeting you (getting high ground and jumping toward you while activating ult)

1 Like

They could do something like what they did to Mei and i’d be satisfied.

2 Likes

Okay…

I can’t believe you all are taking this seriously. He’s clearly trolling right now. And it’s working. Why are we feeding the troll, we were warned about this decades ago. Never feed the wild animals.

Whether it’s a troll or not, I really hate it when people respond with ‘Is this a joke?’ or just laugh. Like we get it, you don’t share the same opinion. But at least have the deceny to respect other’s. If you aren’t going to give any constructive feedback then don’t comment at all.

This is the part where we throw our heads back and laugh

I did not laugh. I did not ask if it was a joke;

I knew it was one.

I indeed do not agree with this particular opinion, I do not believe Reaper in anyway shape or form needs any nerfs. I believe he is underpowered, I believe he needs tweaks if not outright buffs. I see little reason to outright state this though, as it is generally considered common knowledge and common sense. I do however, understand that people can become frustrated by a string of bad runs.

If I run up against… insert number of games here, against different Winstons who happen to be super freakin’ good at what they do - I will get annoyed anytime I see a Winston for a brief time period after that. It does not however, mean Winston is broken and in need of nerfs. It likely means I ran up against;

A.) Winstons who had a great deal of practice, positioning, and good game sense.

B.) I lacked in the aforementioned prospects on whatever hero I was currently using.

C.) My team’s communication and overall teamwork/composition, was inferior to theirs.

I wasn’t talking about your comment. You didn’t need to explain yourself.

Honestly, I would not even care. The ultimate is so worthless that any nerfs are not going to make it much worse. If they wanted to nerf Death Blossom heavily to buff the rest of his kit, I would be absolutely fine with that. :face_with_monocle:

Then that is most certainly my misunderstanding good sir and or ma’am, apologies.

pls nerf shadowstep - waaaaay to damn fast, can´t react to that