Reaper event skin revealed

I don’t know if anyone else has seen this and i don’t know if i should call it a reveal or something.

But apparently the tier sprays for reapers challange has been added and you can see what his skin looks like:

I can’t post links so someone else could maybe help?
https: //i imgur com/Gg8MB5B jpg

Personally i don’t know if i actually like it or not, it looks pretty meh for me…I might have to see it in game to actually judge it better.

5 Likes

if you cant post links direktly use blockquotes. this way you dont need to alter the link

4 Likes

I don’t know how to do that.

With the option of Preformatted text (Ctrl+E) or the option </> in the box text when you have the text link selected.

4 Likes

looks like an “origins” kinda skin. From jungle camo to full on reaper outfit.

6 Likes

We will see Reaper’s face?

1 Like

I’m glad its at least legendary quality

1 Like

No, i believe it’s only for the sprays.

I honestly don’t think i agree with this, but like i said i think i have to judge it in game to know if i actually like it or not :laughing:

1 Like

So, sort of Reaper‘s face.

2 Likes

Yeah? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: i mean in the skin we play with he will have that reaper looking gasmask mask, but in the spray we get to see what he looks like without the mask.

It is a legendary skin.
The pictures don’t show that much.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why they were doing skin challenges with only epic quality for this long anyway. They shouldve all been nano cola dva and Lego bastion quality.

1 Like

Nano Cola is an epic skin.
Bastion Lego was legendary.
But the D.Va one? No!

I mean yeah it probably is but rn i’m not feeling it :grimacing:

Nano cola was the first of these I think, and it had more to it than just a skin.

Looks like Sombra’s gonna be involved in the story too, always happy to see more lore for her

5 Likes

Eh, no it did not.
There was not more.

is AMAZING :star_struck: :ghost:

Strange that the face don’t look burned down or anything like that, if i have to bet this will be after the incident of Venezia but before Gabriel Reyes turn in full Reaper, the one in the second spray in the back is Doomfist? :scream:

3 Likes

It looks good.
Definetly my new main skin for reaper.

As an edgelord myself i couldn’t be more happy

6 Likes

Me too, is always fascinating when they give some importance to one of the main villain or “anti hero” of a story :ghost: :heart:

3 Likes