Reaper and Mei buffs confirmed

Ill believe it when I see it :smiley:

Yay! Mei buff I’ll happily take for her. I never play Reaper so doesn’t matter to me but Mei!!!

We did it fellow Reaper mains :smiley:

5 Likes

In fact im so happy about the reapers buff cuz i couldnt do anything against a tracer in mid range or if i could she would use her E .
And ye when ever i tried to teleport somewhere reaper yells to the enemy from the shadows… Death comes repositioning … Shut up u idiot . Silent these voices that shadow step sound is enough.and about the ppl who say reaper is strong right now yes when a mercy is boosting u 24/7 u are so strong…

They’re already extremely oppressive and annoying to play against. What else do you want?

Ok its about time blizzard start paying attention to console because a reaper buff would fully break the game on console. Currently he is like a symetta but way more viable. Only difference is he has a small chance to miss but most of the time he doesnt and has way more DPS. Now people say just dont let him get close but on console, even in high diamond the reaper player knows you wont be able to shut them down and they will be able to get in your face and survive.
Whatever this buff may be. Dont let it roll forward on console PLEASE

Console
He isnt weak

I’m a Silver on console and I assure you that the only times I worry about Reaper are:
1 - When he’s focusing me as Moira
2 - When he’s on my team

1 Like

I’m not complaining about the buffs, they are deserved… but I would have preferred if Mei was anti-dive rather than anti-tank. Or is that just me? To me it just makes more sense for a hero focused on freezing to be slowing down the pace, not hindering the meta that would achieve that.

1 Like

They better give us those Grenade launchers.

3 Likes

Have u tried reaper vs tracer or genji ? Vs genji u need to use 100 of ur brain usage cuz u may one shot ur self and vs tracer u only can win with a luck that tracer gets near and u one shot her . Reaper is good vs tanks but vs other dps he is terrible.

2 Likes

Dont be so happy, as blizzard like to balance F-tiers in the past, pretty much the buffs are going to be silly ones like: adding 5% speed in wraith form or mei freezing enemies 0.05 secs more faster. dont get your hopes so high, it hurts a lot when they fail your expectatives and they gonna fail, only see sombra buffed a F-tier for 2 weeks and put her back to the bottom of the barrel when was near to get out of it.

1 Like

I never said that they should keep her “useless” or not work on her at all, I said I’m nervous for them to buff her because they may overdo it since Mei is one of those heroes you have to be careful with when you try to buff her.

In the right hands, Mei can make quite the impact for her team and be a headache for your enemies, it all just depends on how ameizing (/chuckles/) you can play her.

Not saying they shouldn’t buff her, I’m just worried that’s all. (Also sorry if I may have sound rude or aggressive in this post, honestly wasn’t my intention!)

1 Like

Yay tanks about to be fun to play

1 Like

give me my flying Reaper!!

This is really ridiculous. Reaper and Mei already good against tanks heavy comps. You should buff Reaper and Mei when they are useless picks. Logic is so wrong. If tanks heavy meta on the way then buff those who bad against tanks. So we can pick a lot of hero instead of must pick Reaper and Mei. Its same situation. Right now i have to play damn D.va every game. Poor Zarya.

You must be fun at parties.

I think they will bring bigger changes than that.

Do not worry, there will be a lot of crying from pros after buffs and devs will nerf those characters again. No one except dive camp can be allowed to be played.

1 Like

Junkrat and Roadhog can do their jobs better, though. :slight_smile:
That being said, my concern is Mei - I wonder what kind of changes they’ll implement for them to be effective against tanks. I don’t think she’s too bad as is, but I don’t want her to obliterate other heroes who aren’t mobile any more than she does now.

Wonder what they have in mind for Reaper!