Reaper and Mei buffs confirmed

Ya gotta understand that yes, Moira allows the deathbally comp to work and Reaper will probabbly feed on the synergy from that not just straight up explode tank’s existence, even tho it might sound like so, Reaper is effective at targetting tanks and might make playing them a nightmare but its not uncounterable and you must have a tank, its not like the other team is 3 Reapers and 3 Meis…

Tho i feel your pain buddy,friend,mate, this game really needs a Role Queue to get teams that actualy makes sense more often.

1 Like

Final fking lee! Reaper buff! Better not be QOL

9 Likes

Hope Mei gets her ammo back in the same way she heals herself with Cryo. This way she can stall the fight more, and also be more reliable against fast dps. So many times I needed to reload after healing myself in cryofreeze and many times it just turned out to be useless anyway, since I had to sit for that long reload animation.

Everyone realizes mei is an off tank right so she would be an addition to a 3 tank meta. Or be the off tank to road and zarya.

And it only took them…uh…did anyone count the months?

2 Likes

more than 8 :joy::ok_hand:

Really? Why buff Reaper why not nerf Moira instead, you’re tanks are only as good as their healer.

They’ve done nothing about the ‘shield’ meta they need to nerf that first i mean amount of Orisa, Reinhardt, Bastion, Symmetra, Torbjorn plus an other teams you see is making comp unenjoyable.

But they feel the need to counter a meta that isnt even a meta yet unbelievable, i thought they are trying to balance the game not force people into playing characters. Feel sorry for the Mercy mains now they forced people off her now they’re tryingto force people of tanks.

2 Likes

Cuz Reaper is completely useless past platinum and deserves the buff, also with him buffed Moira gets less play, its a win win.

4 Likes

Reaper yes
Mei just search up “logic” on yt and click he first video

1 Like

Whoah! It feels like blizzard fired all the employee on overwatch team and hired brand new team! They are indeed listening and replying and starting to communicate via Q and A ? Is this real?

Last time i check symm megathread on old forums got 6k post without any single blue post yet now a simple question on her rework got a response quick and the plea for mei and reaper has been answered! Wow!

3 Likes

If the old team got fired, I am real glad about it because I made too many topics just for a Reaper buff when hes obviously weak.

3 Likes

But Reaper is actualy completly fine in “normal” gamplay. Whenever I play tank, I have a hard time as soon as a enemy reaper is near. No clue about Comp, but as far as I watched OW league 6 Co. they all seems to play the same old dive combo, no matter which heroes are buffed or not. XD Even with a Reaper sometimes. :wink:

I’m still appalled that they thought Mei’s initial buff would do anything. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yea if he was more stealth orientated that would be great!

Well Reaper can annoy tank players when he gets near problem indeed as you said is that he preys on uncoordination and bad positioning, even as a tank you can zone Reaper out and not allow him to do anything because getting to his range is too risky and anyone that wants to win will instead run a ranged character that doesnt have to risk dying easily to get value.

2 Likes

Exactly! “uncoordination and bad positioning”, of course, I play Quick and Arcade! :wink: Almost nobody wants to heal or tank there, all want DD (I play all classes except offense ), all die one after another, rush in front of the tank etc. Half decent reapers have an easy time there if you are a lonely Tank that desperately tries to support an unsupportable team.
I wonder how Overwatch would look like if Blizzard would balance around quickmatches, not Meta league Pro gaming… XD

Really dumb, not trying to be taxic btw :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

She’s not in a good spot at all. She’s tanky, but she accomplishes nothing outside of 1v1s vs -some- characters, which shouldn’t be happening that much. I understand being worried about her because she CAN be frustrating to play against, but tbh I don’t feel like that’s a good reason to keep her useless.

Hog?! He is in an amazing place! I Agree with the rest though…

1 Like

would be nice to have reaper in meta. he good tank killer but… his kit is lacking

3 Likes