Ranking up but not actually Bug

Hello,
I did my placements and got Plat 5. I then have been playing comp. i finally filled up my bar where it said plat 4 but did not rank up. I then played another game and won and now it looks like i just got into plat 5 again. it looks like i have to re win all the games to level up?

27 Likes

this actually is a bug, i just filled my bar to rank up to gold 2 it stopped at 100% so i thought i need an extra gam,e to rank up , i won and it went back to gold 3 empty bar. this is clearly bugged. ranked buggs allready took 2 ranks from me, its funny that i know that they wont do anything about it

12 Likes

This just happened to me a well. If i didn’t take a photo before i wouldn’t have noticed.

7 Likes

and my bar is full to rank up again and doesnt rank up and will get back to gold 3 empty bar once next game is played. pls fix this asap it cost me already 3 ranks
edit: as i said it happend again. and i really hope for you we get those points back as i would be plat by now ^^ i will quit playing this season, i dont think this will be adressed anytime soon

4 Likes

This is happening to me and my duo as well. Its cost me 3 or 4 rank ups.

1 Like

Same for me, It was 100% and the next win the entire rank was reset

1 Like

Happened to me i was d3 went to d3 instead of 2 and had to refill the bar but lost 3 game now im in diamond 4

2 Likes

Me as well, everything worked fine till i hit diamond 5 and both my dps and support got locked at diamond 5, resetting my progress bar while maintaining diamond 5 instead of ranking up to diamond 4

4 Likes

I just won 3 games in a row on plat 2 and i was stuck on 100% and then after the 3rd win it put me back a rank reset all my progress

3 Likes

Same here, I thought I was tripping then it happened again. So annoying!

2 Likes

This bar is wrong every second game. It also happens downwards.

2 Likes

Same here S9: Comp progress bar resets to 0% instead of rank up - #7 by Koivari-21634

2 Likes

Made a thread on the same issue here guys. S9: Comp progress bar resets to 0% instead of rank up

1 Like

im kinda confused why and not just pushing one but ye xD

1 Like

Me too man, 3 whole bars from plat 1 to diamond 5 wasted.

3 Likes

i’m GM5 dps win my supposed GM4 ranking up game but i have a message in chat “server is busy we refresh ur rank later” after that i win again and downgrade to GM5 20%, like wth ???

2 Likes

so they just did a balance patch, so we can play a balanced not working game, charming

2 Likes

Same here it keeps resetting me every time I finish a rank up.

3 Likes

same here it happend to me too

1 Like

Same thing for me! I’ve kept playing even though my rank is getting reset but it doesn’t look like I can’t do anything until they fix this

1 Like