Ranking Issues with Season 4 should be fixed now

Just because ActivisionBlizzard has a lot of money, doesn’t mean the Overwatch team is getting the budget it needs.

1 Like

Would be nice if patches worked fine, but considering you can expect them not to it’s your own fault if you play the game anyways

1 Like

So how do we escalate/tell them about this bs? I finally got to diamond last season, all the way to D2 and they put me in plat 4! And never gave me my diamond challenger title. Then they just post on the forums that’ll be fixed when u rank, but it did nothing. My friend who has always been synced with me went back to diamond after his 5 matches. Like howtf do we raise this so they fix it?? Literally the worst gaming company in the industry. So trash.

2 Likes

Your rank in Season 4 will be fixed, if you do a rank update.

But the Season 3 rewards aren’t fixed yet.

That said, if your rank went down in Season 4, chances are your SR was higher than your MMR.

2 Likes

There we go

1 Like

Yeah, so in my case, my account had the ranking issue. And this whole “play until your next competitive update” is b.s. I suffered from the original ranking bug issue and instead of staying the same rank or going up with 5-3, I got put into Bronze 5 afterward? And have to deal with the permanent Bronze 5 bug. Like, cmon fix your game

5 Likes

I have been playing since the new season came out and I am still bronze 5. I have won 5 games in a row as dps with positive stats multple times and it just tells me I have met the MINIMUM requirement to be bronze 5. please fix this

3 Likes

Hard stuck at bronze 5 is real. After 100+ ranked games, I requested my Battlenet account data to check my SR Level, and the Level and Highest level are both 0. All other tables are filled in with the updated win/loss games played data but 0 SR scores. I guess I’ll be perma bronze 5 until this gets fixed.

Edited for clarity.

3 Likes

Started the season and I went 5/4 W/L and deranked Bronze 4 → Bronze 5
Then 5/3, still bronze 5.
Then 5/2, still bronze 5.

I’ve posted some videos in these threads.

I also requested my Blizzard data and I don’t see SR, but I’ve heard it was removed. I have no way to know if my account is bugged or if things are working as intended. I do see several games where my data is missing and it shows the region as INVALID. This only adds to my confusion.

2 Likes

I won 5 comp games with 0 losses and my rank stayed the exact same?? seems wrong and unfair i sweated through those game only to stay the same?

1 Like

If you were accidentally decayed, it may take two rank updates. Mine initially stayed Gold 1, then I won another 5 and jumped to Plat 4.

1 Like

So, uh, I guess this was a lie on their part. We’re basically at the end of the month now, and people still have not been appropriately compensated for the bugs that came with the end of Season 3 changes.

1 Like

They actually started fixing it a few days ago

2 Likes

Not fixed, Sadly! My last 11 games: won 10 games and only lost 1 Still rank Bronze 5!!
Makes no sense. Starting to not care about Comp rank anymore. How can you play so well, win 10 and only lose 1 game and go nowhere. Very demoralizing. Stuck in Bronze 5 hell. I took sceenshots & videos as evidence, if Blizzard needs it. Still feel like I am being penalized for not playing OW1 comp and/or much of OW2 comp until recently. Just hardcore stuck in Bronze 5 for no reason. Why play the game? There is no point. I just get my comp points for Gold Guns. My rank means nothing to the game. Sad :frowning:

1 Like