Ranked Rank-up Bug

I just finished seven wins and stayed the same rank. I’m a little upset since Gold-Plat is the most annoying rank to surpass. Please, fix this, I don’t want to play another 7-14 games

It’s already troublesome I had to start from Bronze because of the bug.

2 Likes

same issue but worse. I had the B5 bug [I’m ex masters], Promoted to Bronze5 after winning the 7 games TWICE. From there I won 7 in a row, Got B4 won 7 in a row again, skipped to S2, then promo to Gold5, then I won 7-1 promoted to GOLD5, then i won 7-3 DEMOTED TO SILVER1.
THE RANKED SYSTEM IS STILL BROKEN cuz that’s some BS. I feel like I’m wasting time at this point.

4 Likes

That’s rough. I stopped playing after I didn’t rank up. I had a rough time getting those last seven wins, having the classic egotistical gold players who think the team is the problem, not them. I figured to stop until it’s fixed. I wish you luck in your future games though

1 Like

Any updates on the fix? I am still winning more than loosing and not increasing my rank… If there is another logic behind the ranked system I would kindly know it, so I can figure out how to play properly to increase the rank

1 Like

Any updates if this is fixed beacuse i weas b1 and went 7-2 and stayed b1 I thne wnet on to play more games and went 7-2 7-3 and nothing changed

1 Like

I am having same issue as support. started bronze 5 then bronze 4, bronze 5, bronze 4, bronze 3, bronze 3. playing with the same group of friends and they keep ranking up or getting placed in silver. They keep climbing. I understand ranking up is a grind but starting to feel like i will get left behind and won’t be able to play with friends. Support is hard enough to rank.

1 Like

Despite having good stats, win rate, and game sense, I’m still stuck at the same rank. It’s frustrating to play with teammates who lack comms, positioning, and target focus. The new ranking system isn’t helping. @Blizzard, please fix this.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

are you a bot? This was five months ago

Bingo been an issue ever since I started playing 2 months ago :+1:

No, but this is a six month old bug that the devs have yet to and need to address. Hence the bump up.