"Ranked Leaver Penalty Adjustment" (UPDATED #2)

It’s very unfair because my Internet is very spotty and it ruins my gaming experience! I tried very hard to stay in Competitive play until Victory, Defeat or Draw but on many occasions the Internet lets up and kicks me out of the game server without warning.

1 Like

They cant make bans too harsh though because some people have legitimate reasons. Such as connection issues, or god forbid a real life incident.

1 Like

No, it’s unfair to the poor people who get players like you in their games and suffer a loss because you lack the common sense to not queue up for a competitive game mode knowing your internet is unreliable.

There is nothing unfair about this system. If you can’t stay out of comp with bad internet, the system will see that you are kept out - working as intended.

6 Likes

I know. I cant stand when I get players without the very best, most expensive video card, mouse, and monitor. If you can’t afford to win, then stay out.

1 Like

I was with you all the way until public executions.

All executions should be private - we are not barbarians.

3 Likes

leave sarcasm to the professionals, you’re horrible at it

1 Like

Leave giving orders to the military. You are not good at it.

2 Likes

So nice of you that you care so much about “yours” gaming experience. You are playing team game dude, your poor internet and leaving is ruining games for others.

6 Likes

To the people saying they have a bad internet connection, stick to single players.

5 Likes

To the players telling everyone what to do all the time, maybe play single player.

Sure up man, you look like fool. Poor attempts at sarcasm, generally stupid replies. It’s sad.

7 Likes

Takes one to know one. Does that taste funny to you? Ill take it out before you bite down.

There you are again with the response of a 12 year old. You just exemplified my point perfectly.

5 Likes

Do you live alone or with your mom?
Some people are married, have roommates or kids. It would be very selfish to ask them to not use internet so you can play a video game.
I can check before queing whether they’re on internet or not, but I can’t make sure they don’t ever play, download or watch netflix while i’m playing. If they do, I often get dced and can’t reconnect because:

• Battle.net is really bad. If you use “go online” and it fails, you have to wait 50 SECONDS.
  • Internet is just too bad to come back.
  • If that happens at the start of a game, that’s actually the Devs fault. Think about it. The game knows your latency is around 1400ms but they’ll still put you in a competitive game.

Also, you’re losing 10-15SR, why do you cry about that?

1 Like

And you exemplify mine. Im sure you are so much better than everyone.

Better at what? Conversing with people? Seems like something you struggle with

2 Likes

Probably everything. You love to judge others so much, I can only imagine what your childhood was like. Do you need a hug?

Do I need a hug? Dude, do you not see how edgy your posts are trying to be? Do you not see how you add nothing to the discussion? If anyone sounds like they had childhood issues it’s the guy being an edgy dick on a forum

5 Likes

Stop arguing, I could avoid all of that if I had a better gaming laptop or Internet service.

I’ll try to figure things out with my Internet systems. I would afford to win many games if it wasn’t for the spotty Internet.