Ranked is literally unplayable

There is simply no point in playing ranked or the game at all for that matter. Streamers are fed up pros are fed up and youtubers are fed up with the current state of ranked. Taimou was right playing ranked is a 0/10 experience and nothing will change maybe not even by 2020. The only big change they ever made to ranked was switching to the sr system and that was it. Endorsement’s mean absolutely nothing. Even if you get lvl 3 or 4 endorsement players on your team it doesn’t matter. Players with lvl 1 endorsement seem to always be the worst so it is obvious why they are lvl 1 but they don’t get punished or banned they just troll every game. Everyone wants a role queue but buffing torb is more important than fixing ranked. After playing the game for so long the only thing i learned is that you can play whatever hero you want you can even play heroes you have no idea how to play because it doesn’t matter at all. If the devs think that you can win and have fun playing with randoms then they fooled us all. Overwatch is not an fps game it’s straight up gambling. Let’s see which team gets more throwers and flamers or who gets 4 dps mains who insta lock dps every single game and can’t even aim becase they used to play support but now hide with private profiles…yeah fun game maybe we should wait until 2020 like taimou said hopefully they will fix ranked by then

80 Likes

Then use LFG, or make your own team.
Those were put in place specifically to combat your problem.

14 Likes

sure dude i appreciate your optimism but lfg is long dead and nobody uses it

38 Likes

Cred si eu lafel…

1 Like

I see tons of groups getting filled quickly when I play. Give it a chance

7 Likes

nobody is playing as a 6 stack above masters and if this is the only option it doesn’t mean that ranked is playable. I would have to search for a group wait around 10 mins to even find people at my rank then wait 10 more to hopefully find a game. Even then playing as a 6 stack massively gives you a dissadvantage getting unbalanced games with huge rank differences or everyone just leaves after 1 games then you wait 10 more minutes to find people sounds fun

33 Likes

I forget who said this, but it’s very true.

“Overwatch is a selfless game, infested with selfish players.”

45 Likes

Foolish man said this

2 Likes

you know i really used to be chill about the game but since they added brigitte in season 10 the game is just drastically getting worse and worse and when you see that a lot of streamers, youtubers and pros feel the same but still nothing is happenning then you really lose all hope for the game. It would be so easy to implement a role queue and make games more similar to scrims…right now playing quickplay with silvers and bronze and all the ranks mixed together you would expect games to be super unfair and unballanced but they are more fun than playing ranked with 5 dps then someone tilts and picks whatever because that lvl 1 endorsement dude with a private profile plays a random hero he has no idea how to play and reporting him will no do anything…if it did there is no way there would be so many people soft throwing every game

7 Likes

Simple solution

Go play another game

If ranked is literally unplayable. Go play ranked in another title

7 Likes

so your solution to fixing ranked is not playing overwatch anymore ? the sad thing is that at this point you might be right because i really doubt they will change ranked in the next few years but still it’s not really helpful advice…

24 Likes

So I have no problem playing ranked.

I play my character and try to win. I don’t worry about anyone else’s character. I win some, I lose some. I play on

10 Likes

Can’t wait for sweet clutch lava and turret throw plays in owl s2

1 Like

The comp experience of this game is awfull complety garbage, there is 0 point in playing comp over QP the only thing you get besides a shiny golden weapon (that was fine 2 years ago) is frustration, you go in start 1 match and all of the sudden 5 dps players, nobody want to swap and all are figthing each other.

That and the one-trick problem, the smurf, leavers, etc. It kind of feel that this game was not ready for competitive yet this game need more ways to chose how to play: roll quee, single draft, captain mode, ban hero system all of this stuff make a competitive game, speacilly one with so different heros were some are really OP and some just dont see to be play because how outshine are for that op hero.

i also know why they dont implement this kind of stuff, to not divide the playerbase but if people leave the game, there will not be a playerbase to be worry about.

13 Likes

‘competitive overwatch’, my condolences to anyone who wastes their time playing that.

13 Likes

it is simply impossible to play ranked…like you said i go in the game i queue for comp right i main tank then i get 3 random dps players…most of them don’t even play dps and you can see that but they don’t care…or we already have 2 tanks then i am forced to play something i am not comfortable on…how many games did you play with 3 or 4 support mains ? people would be so much happier and positive if they could actually play the game and not be forced to play something that they don’t want to. Games are literally decided in the hero select screen 90% of the time. If i knew how random this game was i would not have bought it. If i wanted to play something that is only based on luck i would have started gambling. Even then you might think it’s less random because you don’t have to constantly deal with people who don’t want to listen or talk or cooperate with the team and they just don’t care.

6 Likes

I only get in qualify and then go to quickplay, its been two seasons since i did that and i enjoy more, it is true we have a problem and its worst in console than ever, I love this game, it makes me feel great all the different types of heroes and all but, Comp is broken, events are getting boring, and people are selfish.

1 Like

The players with competitive spirit left a long time ago.
So you see what type the players the game has left.

9 Likes

And that’s the problem, playing as a team is not incentivized. It takes forever to form groups, you get stuck in longer queue times, and if it’s randoms they might leave after just 1 loss and you are back to finding new people.

9 Likes

people usually leave even if you win so there is absolutely no point in even trying to 6 stack…you play 1 game try to work as a team then someone or a few people leave. The most annoying thing right now though is that i don’t even get to play the heroes i want to. Trying to fill in this game is the most stupid thing ever. If i main tnak but i am forced to play dps or support i will not play as well as my main role. We don’t even play overwatch anymore we play have fun with this ranodoms who pick 5 dps or no support or solo tank.

3 Likes