Rank Not Updating

Ever since the start of season 9 with the new competitive rank system, my rank has not updated properly. I have been stuck in the same rank I placed in, despite getting 100% rank progress multiple times. I have a recording of the rank progress screen. It reaches 100% and then my rank does not change but I see the progress meter is reset after the next game result. Is anyone experiencing this? Is there anyway I can share the video here?

4 Likes

Iv experienced it do not play if you lose you will derank i went from d3 to d3 supposed to be d2 then to d4… just play unranked bro

1 Like

Same happened here S9: Comp progress bar resets to 0% instead of rank up - #7 by Koivari-21634

1 Like

lol same issue on this thread. S9: Comp progress bar resets to 0% instead of rank up

There have been a few threads popping up about this

1 Like

Same, 3 times in a row

1 Like

Yep, same thing happening to me.

2 Likes

I’m playing on PS5 and I am still getting this glitch. I have been grinding this season and thought maybe once or twice I wasn’t getting an actual rank up on wins. After I had some suspicions I started taking screenshots of my rank progression on a rank up threshold and it confirmed my guess. I have only come back to OW2 because of the new comp rank change but if we aren’t ranking up might as well have gone back to the ridiculous previous system cause at least it tracked it. Uninstalled!!!

1 Like

Hi guys, post here too

1 Like

I am having the same problem. It ranks up to 100% and then the same rank resets back to 0% it is so frustrating!

1 Like