I started playing Overwatch today and my FPS ranges from 30-120 when just yesterday it was running at the cap of 154 just fine. I updated my drivers, deleted the blizzard cache folder and scanned and repaired the game. It’s weird. It’s not stable at all either it has 3 dots constantly and it fluctuates nonstop
I played Rainbow Six Siege before this and my fps was fine.
Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Radeon RX 580
16GB of RAM
Low Graphics Settings
Windows 10
Is it this issue in the sticky threads? Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #19 by Drakuloth
If not, post a DxDiag.
DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
To add it to your reply here:
- Open the text file and copy all of the text.
- Paste the text in your reply.
- Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can break it up into two posts, or (preferably) post it on Pastebin and provide the hash code (the random numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.
The issue seems to have fixed itself. I will post a dxdiag if it messes up again