Ran into a six stack of smurfs, reported them as cheaters

sorry, smurfing is already a kind of cheating. but if you and 5 of your friends buy smurf accounts with themed names and queue together, you’re cheaters. we were in 2800 and these people told us they were at 4100 on their mains. we had zero chance. we weren’t able to cap the point on king of the hill for more than 15%. it was unfair, and unfun, for our 6 soloqueuer team of non-smurfers.

i reported them all as cheaters, and i urge others to do the same if the entire enemy team are 6 stack smurfing.

102 Likes

I mean… okay?

13 Likes

No, Not ok :rage:

40 Likes

lol what were they cheating at? They are doing nothing against any of the TOS. If anything it could be considered griefing but again, nothing in the TOS against that either.

7 Likes

they were cheating the matchmaker

49 Likes

that’s something you just made up.

10 Likes

no, they’re literally cheating the matchmaker. they’re avoiding being queued against people of their skill level, and are riggin their own games to be easy wins by tricking the matchmaker into letting them play against much lower SR opponents. just one of them doing this is cheating enough, but I won’t report cause we still could win. but six stack smurfers cheating the matchmaker guaranteed to win every single game? report every time.

51 Likes

literally show me where in the literal rules it literally states that is literally not allowed.

6 Likes

it’s literally cheating. that it’s not in the rules because new accounts = new money does not change that fact.

6 Likes

It’s not though. Again you’re making up your own rules.

8 Likes

you have to play at your lvl, thats common logic

24 Likes

look, i don’t care if you cheat by smurfing alone from time to time. i don’t report single smurfs. but six stack smurfing is too much cheating to let slide. i want them banned for ruining the game entirely for their opponents.

6 Likes

You keep using that word, im not sure you realize what it means.

To cheat, you must first be breaking a rule. No rule is currently being broken by 6 stack smurfing, sorry.

6 Likes

Ok? Good for you and I’m glad you did, but why post it? The ones who would report would do it anyways, and the ones who don’t aren’t gonna be convinced to

1 Like

Come now, you can’t expect them to play a game they could actually lose, could you? It might injure their precious egos!

33 Likes
44 Likes

In our social media age, why not post it?

2 Likes

Top tip, don’t ever engage or argue with someone on the internet who’s name is OMEGALUL and is spelt that way

34 Likes

cool twenty characters

They should only allow 2 man queues across all ranks, not just the Top 1%.

With Role queue being in QP, they can still have fun in QP with a six stack.

5 Likes