Question OverWatch Workshop

How do I get McCree to get ammunition for every kill?

It’s not about the maximum size, but about recovery

Unfortunately we have no action and value yet that handles ammunition. You need to script your own ammo system.

2 Likes

I’m too bad at OverWatch Workshop.

In general, it would be nice if someone helped, who understands :frowning:

It actually isn’t that hard you can search for tutorials in the net, to achieve some basic point to go from. But if you want i can script it for you, just tell me if so.

2 Likes

Can you do please.

I do not plan to go deep into WorkShop so far (I was able to single-handedly roll back the Shift ability after killing (!))

99V3K (code)

Here I would like to add this feature with ammo

Alright here you go the code: BKXHN, with right mouse click u can spawn a test dummy if you want, as i have tested it it works fine. Hope u like it and it fits your needs and it is what u had in mind after all.

3 Likes

I would know that it would be such a crooked crutch …

Developed, enter normal support

Can you write in whole sentences so anyone can understand what you mean o.o?

2 Likes

There is no reload animation, and ammo are displayed in an unusual way.

This is very inconvenient.

I have the feeling that guy and this thread is trolly, don’t bother with him to help. Its wasting.^^

Think you just toxic. Get our from this thread.

I dont think so^^. To the problem of @Dangerick unfortunately thats the only work around, we can only cancle animation alike executions, with Cancle Primary Action, for the Reload animation to happen you can set McCrees unlimited ammunition back to false in hero settings if you want, the Ammo display well it just has the pure purpose of debugging and showing of if values get changed, since we have no direct access to Blizzards Ammunition system nor build-in HUD systems. So how do you want it displayed i might be able to tweak it.

2 Likes

Can you give me workshop code for spawn bot on my position who will be dont move?

Use the code above on right click it spawns the bot and a bot never moves until you go a bit deeper into workshop^^.

2 Likes

Idk what i did wrong but its no work on another maps

Its only for deathmatch?

Also this hero cant die from junk… its actualy bad for test something

It should work on all Maps, due its only a Global Rule related to Host Player, are you sure you press right mouse button? To die from Junkrat, his missiles needs to hit the head. Its headshot only. You need to change the settings regarding to your needs. The best way to properly test it is just to copy the Spawn Test Dummy Rule and paste it in your own Game Mode with workshop.

2 Likes

Junkrat can’t headshot so he can’t deal damage (not even when hitting the head hitbox).

Well then Headshot only needs to be disabled via the settings.

2 Likes

Tested. Its work only on deadmatch mode. Idk why

Then just copy the rule and paste it in your game mode. Edit: If its not Deathmatch FFA you need to specify a Team in Create Dummy Bot action.

2 Likes