Question for support mains without a perfect aim

it’s tough with a high skill ceiling character and shot like that, but overall I find if you lower your look sensitivity (like, 4.0-5.0 max) it can make a difference hitting even though it may feel sluggish moving

1 Like

I pray they don’t touch Kiriko’s healing or damage at all. They are perfect IMO. Same with her suzu smoke bomb. Doing anymore would baby her players instead of allowing them to get better.

Maybe just a bit bigger hitbox for her kunai? Like Hanzo - big xD

Kiriko is worthless against anyone with mobility unless you’re some kind of god that should probably just be playing a good game instead of OW

…I mean, she does have an escape ability - her teleport, and she has her cleanse, that saved me so many times from a flanker to the point, till my teammate arrived to save me. My only concern is her dmg - skill requirement.

So no… lol

Yes! Kiriko´s projectile must be the smallest one in a game, which is kinda riddiculous for a support role.

People said she’s hard to aim with but I think because of how projectiles are registered compared to hitscan, it’s actually not that hard to get headshots with her. You just fire about head height and you’ll dink something.

1 Like

yeah, I relised thanks to this thread, that she is actualy a projectile hero - which I didn´t know before.

Her projectile is like Zen’s but slower.

…Zen is the only support I refuse to play. That explains it, I guess xD

It’s actually slower than hanzo’s old projectile speed in OW1 prior to his rework where his projectile speed got buff and nerf but still faster than the original speed.

Zen is just a pure disgrace for me.

With Kiriko I don’t have much kill, heal or damage, but I still manage to win games.

Why? Because of the utility she bring. A 120 damage hit is not very good on the damage counter, but it is enough to either kill a damaged target or make flee a dps or a support.

Her protection suzu is very very good, it remove MCcree bomb, remove mei speed debuff, raise from earth shatter, etc.

So stats are not representative at all of Kiriko contribution in the team.

I can’t aim either but getting used to her movement and attacks in Deathmatch really help. You can practice the healing and teleporting bits in QP or Arcade. Or even the Training room.

You shouldn’t be aiming for peoples head at distance. Her projectiles are far too slow for that. What you should do is aim head level in the spot that they’re strafing in so they’ll inevitably walk into them.

1 Like

I might not mainly be a support player but I’ve basically been onetricking her since launch now and I can honestly say that if you just onetrick her for a bit + are comfortable on your sens you’ll start to win duels soon enough and get wayy better at her
Like sure majority of your kunais in the match will obviously be trash damage or will just straight up miss but you’ll start to pop off more over time and win 1v1’s consistently

1 Like

I feel like they are plenty big enough. I’m not trying to two shot enemies from across the map. Most of my kills with Kiriko are from close-range duels.

Senpai! so tell me…if I learn to play this female Genji, would that help me to learn Genji?

1 Like

yea, she’s mostly a close to mid range fighter, if you’re fighting at range, you’re just spraying and praying at head level.