QoL Request Megathread ☑

or maybe don’t put grapple on CD if the grapple fails to attach.

1 Like

anytime you shoot an enemy that has been shot with the last second, their health bar is green instead of red

the ping thing isn’t going to happen, Jeff explained why. maybe some day…

I saw the reasoning and I think he is wrong.

It is simple to prevent spam by giving a simple cooldown to pings.

2 Likes

Fix the guardian angel bugs

1 Like

thank you, i appreciate it

1 Like

The ability for your teammates to see exactly all construction blueprints.

Let us see where Mei is placing her ice wall. It lets our team know if she’s going to troll us or if she wants to help boost people up onto buildings.

Let us see where Symettra is placing her teleporter.

Let us see where Torbjorn is going to place his turret (not that this has too large an impact on the rest of the group).

2 Likes

mind… blown!

might be pricy in terms of bits and bytes, but would be extra awesome!

I would still like the option to show your team status on the main screen similar to how it’s shown when you watch the OW League stuff. Being able to see their ult %, whether they are respawning, etc. The same stuff we already have access to on the TAB screen, but without having to hit TAB and cover our screen to see it, especially in the heat of battle.

Mercy:

Separate aim sensitivity sliders for staff and pistol

A “contextual” option on GA targeting that’s a hybrid of the targeting modes we have now. If you aim at someone, you fly to them. If you don’t, you fly to your beam target by default.

2 Likes

valkyrie to not cancel the healing stream effect
pharah to descend faster while holding crouch
red silhouette of enemy for junkrat and his team to see where someone steps on a trap

1 Like

I want the same thing but want it to look a little different.

Get rid of the killfeed. In it’s place have 12 little dots, 6 blue and 6 red. And have them function like the portraits when you hit tab. And you could put a light blue ring around them showing Ult percentage too if you wanted.

Map veto system! -20 chars-

1 Like

syms tp spawns under her

1 Like

I want different color hud without transparency.

2 Likes

Tactician you should update OP with a decent amount of the suggestions if you want :smiley:

1. Ready button - obvious in a game like this
  2. Notes for friends that are able to be seen in-game
  3. Meaningful status updates your friends can customize and see
  4. Guilds or clans (Seriously what the hell is going on with that?)
  5. Cancelling matches in competitive that are 3v6
  6. A training room with any customization
  7. Separate sensitivities for heroes with different forms.
  8. Allow players to set their “preferred heroes” that others can see even with a private profile

I can add more later

Also I want to leave these threads here. Please bump them if you agree with them

1 Like

A small timer on your screen when you get Nano boosted to know how much time you have left. Like widowmakers Ult or sombra’s old translocater timer

1 Like

Team status bar as a toggle option. It would make team coordination so much more streamlined.

1 Like

Being able to be in the settings menu even if you join a game so you do not have to open the menu again.
This is especially annoying if you were changing the settings for one specific hero. (Because right now you have to open the menu, settings, select the hero again…)

1 Like

Allow a bigger friend list than 250.

Allow setting separate sensitivities for:

• Bastion in each mode
  • Genji during blade
  • Hanzo while charging an arrow
  • Wrecking ball in and out of ball form
  • All switchable weapons (Like Torb’s hammer and rivet gun)

Change D.va’s thumbnail, her eyebrow looks messed up.

It already doesn’t. If your grappling hook just goes into the air, nothing happens to the CD unless you get CC’d or it glitches out.

Js, you’re sort of getting that with role queue
Only really relevant while grouped, but everyone has to lock in a role before the queue starts at least

1 Like

Bob edge detection. I’m tired of dude just saying screw it when I point at a column.

1 Like