PVE has been cancelled

It’s pretty obvious. They haven’t said a single word about it in a year and all the stuff they showed years ago when it was the focus was using abilities than aren’t the same. My guess is they cancelled it and now are focused on OW2 PVP F2P so they can get people to buy skins and battle passes.

Where’s PVE fit into F2P? It’s a joke I can’t stand PVP anymore and LOVE the archives yet you can’t even play them often and now PVE will probably be cancelled. Just have zero hope for OW2 until they say something but I’m about 99.9% sure PVE is cancelled sad

58 Likes

go to blizz tracker, look at recent blue posts, then delete this

113 Likes

/thread

78 Likes

If anything, that “early access” thing October 4th, is probably associated with pre-ordering PVE.

2 Likes

Tell me you don’t follow or listen to anything any of the devs say/confirm without tell me you don’t follow or listen to anything any of the devs say/confirm.

You’ve succeeded. :white_check_mark:

18 Likes
13 Likes

Ok well thank god idk why they haven’t shown anything though like show us anything new? Plz?

The focus seems to be mainly on the PVP at the moment.

3 Likes

PvE is coming. They just made the correct decision to separate PvP from it so they could get the spice flowing again.

5 Likes

The only joke here is this thread…

5 Likes

Clickbait title :zzz:

17 Likes

Yeah I had to restrain myself from flagging it, and I rarely flag posts…

4 Likes

I don’t wanna rub salt in the wound here but maybe in the future, double check these things.

4 Likes

They’ve mentioned it multiple times that PvE just isn’t ready to show fully.

A lot of us are just wondering why some of you are claiming that PvE is or will be cancelled, when none of you have any proof to back that up.

3 Likes

Where has this been all my life.

1 Like

I still think they are working on PVE but it will be sort of DLC. PVP is FTP

The Porsche Macan EV was never being produced. Porsche themselves have not said a SINGLE word about it so its definitely not coming out even when it was confirmed they were working on it in 2021.
Meanwhile:

Do you need spies to sneak into Blizzard Team 4 HQ and take spyshots of Overwatch 2 development to believe its not cancelled like they do in the automotive industry?

Erm… that’s like asking where does COD MW campaign fit into free to play Warzone or Fortnite Save the World fit into free battle royale… YOU PAY FOR IT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IT. Get Overwatch free, play new maps and heroes while you wait for PvE to be finished, PvE release date announced… PRE-ORDER! Simple.

1 Like

Lol i can’t believe people’s actually out here saying this

2 Likes

Yes.

I want any sort of PvE news at all. Send in the gorilla ninjas to gather information.

:gorilla: :ninja:

2 Likes

Someone hasn’t been paying attention.

2 Likes