Public Apology: Role Queue has hurt this game

Strange, in the last week my games where balanced. Always 50 sr around my current.

Ofc at bad q times it was a bit higher, but nothing special.

Well, i didnt mind playing goats and would have loved to do so for longer, but dds cryed over no dd representation, so the best thing was to push for a q that makes it imposible to have 3 of any typ while also making sure no role is left alone, besides 2 2 2 was a long time favourite of the community as it includes all roles respectively.

Well now its all dds who dont want to wait 10 min or put some effort into learning new heros :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Calling pineapple on Pizza gross while liking Pepperoni smh.

1 Like

The best is pepperoni and pineapple. You get to be basic while also being a hipster.

3 Likes

The other 5 teammates can also go hitscan within their own roles…

Now that is just barbaric.

4 Likes

Now swapping and flexing have become the same concept. If you are playing support and you team has trash dps, you switch from Mercy to Baptiste or Ana or Zenyatta so your team can do more dps. The same could be said for tanks.

It’s not so hard to understand…

You do know that going “haha you are wrong” doesnt work here, right?
Doing multiquotes for the sake of splitting all parts and repeating the same thing does not make it true ad nauseam pal.
You really think that just forcing a comp and erasing all the others and the ability to switch roles “fixes” something?
Go ahead, what is it? Because theres nothing. Again, I am stating FACTS, with logic behind. Your reply contained nothing but a word over and over.

Repeating a word over and over is not a rebuttal :rofl:

I ignored nothing dude, all your sentences followed the "I feel like…:"format, remember? this is YOUR post ending:
Besides, this is just the players mentality.
Not the system.

You literally agreed there that the problem is player mentality, therefore forcing something didnt fix anything.
Also you added a magical meme "Back in the days i only did it to hardthrow."

Yeah that tends to happen when you have nothing and just try to “refute” points repeating a word over and over.
You already lost the argument pal, the only thing left for you is acceptance.
Good luck trying to prove ANYTHING I said was not factual.

Just like they said that FFA would never exist in OW huh? Sure bud, sure.

8 Likes

So the same thing you did?

Not a meme, just my honest words.

Oh it did, it removed the possibility of tanks or supports swaping to dds midgame to, bare with me, hardthrow.

This one made me write this, this is not how anything here works, you claim you have facts, show me the sureces. Cant be that hard with all your talk of how right you are and how only you have factS and what not.

Well, there is a difference between adding an arcade mode on high demand and removing a widely positively recived feature doue to some guys feeling sad.

And for the love of god, dont go full tinfoil hat here.

1 Like

Sadly, I am actually losing faith it will be reverted. The more I think about all the blatant issues, the more I realize it WAS just for OWL. Blizzard saying it was not to get rid of goats was actually the most obvious clue that it was indeed to get rid of goats. Sort of like how they said the report system was not automated or they had an automated system to detect battle support players.

5 Likes

Never did it mate, you are the only one thinking you are refuting things by repeating the same words.

Just because you threw switching roles it means nothing.
Same as people “throwing” by switching to torb, doesnt mean torb is a throw hero bla bla. So yes, you brought up a meme people used a lot to say:
“Oh, switching roles was throwing anyway”.

Sources?
Do you want me to do a 5000 word dissertation on “why the sky is blue” ?
Dont be hardcore disingenuous and ask for proofs of things anyone with 30 seconds of thinking can see its true.

Again, try to do a response/rebuttal or just take the L and walk out like you promised last time. Here is the link:

5 Likes

Saying " i have fact but wont show them " over and over is not repeating the same thing?

Oh, i thought about it, and i like 2 2 2.
Just think 30s and you know what i say is true.

Why dose there always need to be a loser?
Isnt the whole reason for why this post was made to convince others 2 2 2 is bad and not to win something other then support for his cause?

Strange things you say.

2 Likes

I dont play enough ranked to say about that, but role queue has definitely fixed quick play. I actually find it somewhat rare for team comps to be particularly unbalanced.
With next week’s patch diminishing the line between main tanks and off tanks I think it will only get better.

1 Like

Supports are actually starting to get long queue times everywhere, and not just in GM.

7 Likes

Kinda, but 3 min are still not that much, but that might just be me, i have no problems with the 10 min dd q either.

Nope.
If I say “I think water is great for humans, they should drink it to keep themselves hidrated” and you disagree, the burden of proof is on you pal.
Thats how it works. My statements are not “weird” or “scifi” or need a “tinfoil hat” to understand them.

If you dont understand any of them, then ask. If you disagree, you have to explain why you think the opposite is true, not just quote them over and over and say “feelings” ad nauseam when there are absolutely no feelings involved in those statements (ie: I think that, I feel like, in my opinion).

This is … basic discussion stuff dude. Really? :rofl:

That you like 222? Oh I can see that, but the post is not about that.
In case of doubt, re-read OP. Like I said, if you dont understand what this is about, then ask.

When someone says “No, you are wrong” on logical produced statements there’s always one. We are not debating if Orange Juice tastes better than Apple juice dude, again … if you have lost the focus, re-read OP or ask.

The post is about realizing what I stated in my first post is true. You would be surprised how many people couldn see it, and how many others can see it now. You cant see it? Cool.

If you think it “fixes” something and you will not change your mind, we are done.

3 Likes

Well that’s you, 3 minutes is still a decent amount of time especially when there is nothing to do and people are used to getting things quickly

1 Like

Then mine are too, as they are as plausible as yours.

Oh i have given you my reasons why i dissagree.
My own experience.

And if you think the oposite and wont change your mind, i am happy to call it a day.

2 Likes

Yah, but there is nothing blizz can do about that.
Best thing would be for the playerbase to learn some patience.

Yes there is, it’s called reverting Role Q

6 Likes

Na, it wont. It will only lead to players complaining about the sudden drop in quality of games.

And in the end, there will always be a group that will complain, so the best is to go for the idea most enjoy, and it looks like thats 2 2 2.

1 Like