Ptr Leak Halloween skins?

Honestly, none of the skins for these characters interest me that much at the moment.

Ive been saving up my coins, almost 6k

2 Likes

Hope you can get whatever item tickles your fancy this event. :man_dancing:

It might be Doomfist regardless though; Doom hasn’t gotten a Halloween skin yet that I can really remember. And it might be a mask.

Thought the nose was part of the mask.

except I didn’t say that?

2 Likes

Nah, C’mon.

The chin is too narrow to be Winston, and Doomfist has a pretty wide nose.
https://overwatch.guide/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/hero-select-portrait.png

While Winston’s nose flare upwards in a v pattern.
https://www.gosugamers.net/files/images/features/2015/october/Portrait%20-%20Winston.png

4 Likes

Hey man heres hoping Id love a halloween skin for my main.

Yeah but the picture had the nose kinda flare up. I still reckon its winston since winstons been lacking in the skins lately. But uhh you wanna place a friendly wager on it. I win and you boost me to top 500 (where I obviously belong) And If you win Ill give you a high five (Worth every penny)

1 Like

How about if u lose you stop sniffing under chairs and rugs for ‘racism’

2 Likes

We’ll see when the skins are revealed. No use trying to determine anything yet anyway. But the other ones are clear who they are.

Huehuehuehue

This is Winston’s icon that shows very distinctive flared nostrils that don’tlook similar to the icon in the leak:

Also consider how wide Winston’s mouth is and his lack of lips compared to Doomfist:
https://overwatch.guide/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/winston.png

3 Likes

Next minute its neither and its god damn Tracer wearing a mask and we just got hardcore pranked.

If that happens Ill boost you to mid plat

4 Likes

1-FREAK-2-FREAK-3-FREAK-4
Now the Freak is knocking at your door.
7-FREAK-9-FREAK-8-FREAK-2
Now the Freak has come for YOU

The bride icon has a line on her cheek, which indicates sharpness. The only hero who has such sharp cheeks is Moira.

That line is the stitching Marks of the creatures bride

Looks like a line on mobile, I am not sure.

It is not like any other icon makes sense for a Moira skin. The one with long hair could be, but what kind of theme could possibly come out from that ?

Another witch perhaps ?

The long hair one is the spider queenskin probably

The spider queen is going to be epic skin. Would it be somewhat odd to put Widowmaker in two different roles since she has already one established in a comic ?

I saw a picture of moira with long hair and it looks vaguely similar to the shape so maybe. I dont think widow would get two. Seem like only reaper is that special.

Honestly, If Moira doesn’t get a skin this Event I’ll boycott. How can someone miss a obvious opportunity like that?? Fingers crossed.

Reaper still held his role in the story with the new legendary skin, not like the skin itself was too different theme wise compare to the old one.

Spider queen on the other hand is supposed to be epic so it won’t be like comtese, not sure if worth to make an icon out of it.