(PSA) Overwatch 2 delayed

All I saw was mindlessly rushing points and respawning over and over again, looked absolutely dreadful.

I think more OW players would gravitate towards a Halo style game with abilities and sci-fi like weapons than generic Battlefield/CoD. We’ll see.

Closest thing to that coming out is “XDefiant” and that game has its own controversy circling around it.

Ah, Ubisoft… yeah…

:expressionless:

Yeah, that’s why I said it has its own controversy.

The only other potential hero shooters coming out is that Gundam game, “Project: Matter”, and maybe Predecessor.

Unless you consider Brawl Stars a hero shooter…?

Sad days for people who don’t enjoy BR games.

:sob:

How can you delay something that doesn’t exist?

Eh, it’ll pass eventually; there’s already an influx of MMOs and RPGs coming back in style. Honkai: Star Rail looks promising, same for Genshin Impact, and something called “Tower of Fantasy” are all seeing an uptick in interest.

I’m crazy ready for this. My Roegadyn boi is going to look awesome with his giant scythe.

1 Like

Most of the comics and animated shorts are set in the present day, after Winston’s recall.

Will there even be a developer left to release the game in two years?

2 Likes

Yes I made text work in workshop, they’ll hire me.

1 Like

Funny thing to me is, even with OWL, software devs appeared to be doing little to nothing for years…

Anyone who doesn’t like the delay and lack of content in the game currently…show them how much you don’t like it by not playing their game anymore.

Hearing this didn’t even phase me, I guess I am a little disappointed but not surprised at all lol

Another year of next to no (meaningful) content. yaaay.

I just hope that at least they keep in mind the original game and somehow give regular updates and communication.
I made a huge QoL updates megathread with community feedback a while back ago in hopes of the devs listening to some of the ideas, maybe they’ll consider those now while we wait for OW2

Same, but somehow I doubt they will

1 Like

“BREAKING NEW GROUND IN THE WORLD OF E-sports!!”

I’ve won $150 of that

OW2 was just announced 2 or 3 years early …

I honestly thought that was canceled when scott cawthon left the project lol.