PSA: Brigette has a 57% winrate and is 10th in pickrate. That's insane!

you don’t understand though, he made this post as a pat on the back, he only wanted Brigitte haters on this post to stroke his ego and tell him that he’s right. Anybody who says differently is derailing his post.

2 Likes
We are looking at here pick rate because it has to do with her win rate, being the tenth most picked character that's quite a few people playing her, with such a large sample size and a win rate of 57%, a large portion of people can play here with little difficultly. Brigette was released before privet profiles so we can assume that this data is semi-accurate.

Yeah.

For an entire season before private profiles she had an insane win rate from Bronze - Masters. She only reached normalcy in GM where the go to meta was double sniper (if she had a huge pick rate in that comp that’d be a SERIOUS problem.)

She is, afaik, the only hero to have for an entire season maintained an above 50% win rate in bronze without having turrets in their kit.

Her skill floor is rock bottom, it’s as far as you can go without automating parts of it.

She is a horribly designed hero, trying to argue she is fine just reveals that you really don’t know what you’re talking about. You can argue she is balanced at the highest tiers, that’s GM+, but outside of that, “fine” is not a word you should use to describe her.

People want their crutch tho yo!

2 Likes

fixed it for you u can thanks me later

Whit this Argument Blizzard would nerf any other balanced Heroes too and on Console they wouldd instant nerf Pharah because she is the #1 DPS in GM and has a like over 90% Pickrate at GM and below because Pharmercy is broken on Console

Where is it a fact ? i didnt have see it why players calls a opinion a Fact.

Brigitte is balanced she isnt even a Must Pick stay at ur Team and learn to counter her

3 Likes

Opinion is not fact. And your “oh lul I can killz her” is not fact.

The fact is she has had completely unprecedented statistical representation throughout the ladder for over a season. An entire season before private profiles were a thing.

That is as close to objective as you can get and there is literally no hero in the history of the game that even comes close to achieving what she has statistically from Bronze -> Masters.

Smh. People are terrible at assessing situations and formulating objective opinions around here. It hurts my head.

2 Likes

And Reinhardt consistently has 11%+ pickrate (top 3 most picked) across every tier except Bronze/Silver and 53%+ in all tiers

She is and even the statistics that you cite help prove this when you stop isolating ONLY hers. It’s your opinion.

1 Like

And look at “On Fire” %. She has the 3rd highest On Fire % across all leagues and among all heroes in comp (PC) with ~20% and easily the highest among supports (Reaper is next highest with ~17.5% and Ana is next highest support with ~11%).

She also has the highest on fire % in quick play with 20% (the next highest is Reaper with ~15% and next highest support is at ~8%).

Interesting to note that Brigitte’s On Fire percentage (20%) is about the same in Quick Play and Comp.

Higher On Fire percentages indicate a low skill ceiling.

Why? It still remains a sample of smaller size

with all the new private profiles things isnt it going to be very hard to get a full picture of hero pickrates and winrates

2 words.

Mercy. Rework.

She was at 90+% pickrate, 50% winrate. So you’re wrong, it is a factor, however it’s not the only factor.

It’s still funny how people think Brigitte is op but Mercy is fine. Especially when you compare the stats.

okay yeah but there is a big difference between a 90%+ pick rate and a 24% pick rate (that’s right, if you’re gonna use overbuff stats, then she has a 24% pick rate right now, which sounds accurate-ish from my perspective). What this means is that there is roughly 1 brigitte every other match, and with only 5 other supports to choose from, and 2 supports on a team, that’s not that high a pick rate.

1 Like

But you’re ignoring her winrate.

57% winrate while she’s picked 24% of the time.

Meanwhile Mercy had 90+% pickrate and 50% winrate. Do you see how one affects the other?

Brig isn’t OP, but the current changes to her prove that she isn’t balanced. She needs toning back.

a lower pick rate opens it up to a higher win rate. When you have nearly 100% pick rate, you can’t have higher than a 50% win rate, because in a match with 2 mercy’s, one will always lose. In comparison, Brig is picked when she’s at her strongest and so get’s a higher win rate. I personally like to play Brig, but if i’m not doing well then I switch off because she’s not OP and is actually quite niche.

1 Like

She’s the 5th support of 6, though.

people are acting as though the roster is seen as a whole, but it’s not. There are 2 subsections to the roster, and each needs to be treated separately in terms of pick rate. With only 6 supports to choose from, and most matches having 2 supports, if you’re not in the top 3 then you have a low pick rate. And even if you do judge as a whole, her being 10th isn’t what’s important, she only has a 24% pick rate, and that’s not even close to being a high pick rate.

1 Like