Ps5 beta login error

yep when i try to log in it wont let me

When I hit “press X to play” it then says “entering game…” Then hits me with the “Lost connection to server” message… LC or whatever

There’s no error code ps5, only saying that connecting to game servers failed

Thanks, working to report this in but it may be a bit

3 Likes

If I try to log in PS5 I get this message: “Failed to connect to server. Please try again later.”

1 Like

I appreciate it, I guess Overwatch 2 Will have to wait until tomorrow.

1 Like

Please fix it sooner rather than later. Timezones are limiting my play time and I’ve already lost 90 minutes because of this

yea can’t download it. keep trying. about to say screw everything and give up

Try selecting the pack on the store and then going down, thats how i have just found where to download it. I also brought it twice by accident and will request a refund tomorrow, hope it’s not too much of a struggle to get.

Sameeee bro saaammee, I sat there for an hour trying to get in but “Lost connection” keeps appearing

1 Like

You know if you wish for the inconvenience i would gladly accept the owl D.va skin :hatched_chick:

I can literally see it in front of me. Ive done that and searched it directly. I CANT download it

By “can’t” do you mean there is no download button? Or does it not want to start downloading? Can you elaborate more so I can help you? I feel you my brudda I feeeeeel you.

Yes, most players with this issue get ‘Lost connection so game server (LC-202)’ :upside_down_face:

there is no download button

Me i do get it everytime

Maybe, your playstation is not up to the latest version? Check for a PlayStation software update.

I just get “Login Error. Failed to connect to the game server. Please try again later”

(PS5)

3 Likes

‘Login Error - Failed to connect to gam server. Please try again later’

1 Like

up to date. I just checked