Ps4 version connecting problems

i write this just because i can’t stand the network situation anymore,at least i could do SOMETHING hope you see it. im a player from china,you see i know the console version of this game is not officialy suppoted in china,and pc version was run by shanghai wangyi corporation,but as most console games,the internet works just fine.but overwatch DOES gives me the worthest network experience on console,imagine you are finally winning a geme after losing a lot,and you drop out the line in competeve mode;or choose to the play competeve in the menu,and the menu not even change and get in to game,you drop out,and when you reconnect in,the match is cancel. the problem IS,i read a article about the reason you choose to punish the player disconnected,because you cant tell if he is doing this for a bad purpose,but can you at least try to find a way to distinguish these two kinds,because lc-202 is a bad thing,its your problem to make me lose scores and game rank,give me an awful game experience,and more you even want to suspend my game. i TOTALLY get it why you choose to punish,BUT can you at least TRY FIND A WAY to distinguish,PLEASE ?

The North American forums are not the best place to ask for advice, I suggest connecting to your local Chinese forums for advice, but if there is no official support for consoles, you may be out of luck.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

thanks for the reply anyway