[PS4] Can't get past the title screen

Guys I even bought a ps5 and it still doesn’t work on here :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I have a ps5 and it’s just happened to me tonight and I can’t fix it so hopefully they’ll have a fix soon

2 Likes

Does anyone think it could be a ban or a hack?

1 Like

Has someone tried to start ps4 on safe mode yet?

Yea I even hard reset my ps4 but it didn’t work I believe it’s something that went wrong with the psn account for overwatch and other people who had this issue it just randomly fixed for them and blizzard is constantly pushing off my tickets telling me to just keep waiting which I find ridiculous for someone who has been playing since the game first came out

Update. Randomly decided to check and see if my game would work for the first time in a while, my friend had been checking it for me every now and then until my ps+ ran out and I didn’t renew it. It just… Randomly decided to start working again? I’m honestly in awe. I had pretty much given up all hope of ever getting back into my ps4 overwatch account. Check your games! I hope the issue has been resolved for everyone else too. If it hasn’t, that’s just even more confusing.

Damn this is still happening and it’s almost been 5 months since this thread and blizzard still hasn’t adressed this. Dang this sucks.

1 Like

PLEASE do NOT necrobump older threads. Your issues is very likely different as we are monitoring an overall outage with BattleNet.

So it’s march 2022 and I’m having the same issue I went away from ps4 for about 6 months for PC and no I can’t get any games in overwatch at all I can log in but that’s it there is no games at all no QP or comp or anything on the game browser for custom games I have no idea what to do and have followed the instructions from other posts …

I just moved from BC to Ontario and brought my ps4 with me. When I connected my console and tried to connect to OW, I got the same than everyone in this feed: lost connection to server(LC-202) error(NP-31731) everything else is working perfectly. I can’t restart the modem since it’s a hotel room. I’m quite bummed out to say the least OW is my favorite game