"promoted" to same rank after 7 wins

I got promoted to the same rank after 7 wins TWICE already! Like cmon! whats the point of grinding to stay the same rank!

2 Likes

Iā€™m on Promotion number 10 to Bronze 5 as a solo queue support. All the promotions are from 7 wins.

Ranking is horribly broken. Iā€™m losing motivation to play until this is fixed.

5 Likes

lol. i have done twice as much job and still stuck at silv.1 (9 consecutive timesā€¦ ). the ranked is busted and not gonna play it anymore. my other teammates that play with me (go fiqure xD ) rank way higher than me and we are a decent team. soon they hit plat and i cant play with them . i carry half of our gamesā€¦ still stuck silv.1

2 Likes

I mean i havenā€™t won all my matches. But theres been times where i went like 7-1 and i have been stuck at silver 2 for a long time as dps. My support didnā€™t have this issue and is gold 2 this ranking system kinda sucks and im thinking about quitting this game i have won like 180 matches in total in competitive

1 Like

Still happening as of today. 7-2 to be placed in the same Bronze 3.

Ive been gold 2 on both support and damage and after completing my placement games with lots of success on both roles I have still not ranked up either past gold 2. So hopefully this gets fixed soon and my SR gets adjusted or something.

Just played and won 7 games in a row and got the same rank? Anyone know the issue?

Nowhere i can find my SR rating though soā€¦ ya

I just won 7 games and was kept in my placement as well. Was doing very well, donā€™t think I should have stayed where I was. Blizz can you adjust my ranking and look into this please???

did they ever fix it for you? cause I had it happen twice

Iā€™m having the same issueā€¦ I got the 7 win for the rank up twice and I went from gold 3 to gold 3 to gold 4ā€¦. This is frustrating considering how much time Iā€™ve been putting into this only to decrease my rank

There a blue post on this? Iā€™ve completed my placements, and won 21 times, still bronze 5ā€¦

1 Like

Same here I was ranked Top 500 rank 1, won 7 matches lost 1 and promoted to top 500 rank 1. Blizz please fix:/

Same here, fifth time bronze 5, stuck with players at totally random levels.

Itā€™s unplayable at the moment.

Win 7 games, promoted to exact same rank. This is now the 4th time Iā€™ve been promoted to the same rank.

Same here. Got 7 big wins straight with good stats and got promoted to same rank. I can understand I was low on my tier and now I may be really close to the next but feels bad to work hard for nothing. At leat show us a progress bar no numbers of where we are in the tier or somethingā€¦The new system was obviously intended to make us focus more on games than sr number but as sad as it was to see the number go up and down it was nice to know why we stuck at a rank or how close to the next we wereā€¦Hope the devs are still working on getting everything better instead of designing new 25$ skins to play in my rank loop :slight_smile:

1 Like

same stuff. Started Bronze 5 crawled up to bronze 2. got demoted all the way back to bronze 5 and now 3 times straight stuck in bronze 5.

1 Like

yeah same problem here, i placed after my first 7 wins to silver 5 and climbed until i hit gold 3 since then it keeps replacing me after 7 wins into gold 3 without getting promoted or demoted seems weird to me

Same here 7 wins B1, 7 wins S4,7 wins S1,7wins S1 annd 7wins S1 still . Deleted game.

2 Likes

This happened to me at silver 4 and just happened again in silver 3!! Very annoying