Private career profiles were a mistake

Private career profiles were a mistake. I’m sorry but I wanna see the heroes you play.
Imma be fr if you chose to have a career profile (like not that you don’t know it’s private) you’re insecure

26 Likes

Why would you want to see what heroes I play?

22 Likes

I would honestly not have a problem with them if they didn’t make them private by default.

33 Likes

i only like them because it avoids a lot of toxicity when people check my profile.

12 Likes

Turn on VC and ask? :woman_shrugging:

24 Likes

I would like the option to hide them from your opponents but not your teammates :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I just wanna see if you’re picking a throw pick. But I’m sorry if you’re playing ranked and you’re a mercy main and you go zen for some reason I wanna see if you’re throwing or if you actually know how to play zen

1 Like

Cause if you’re not playing heroes you know how to play in ranked you’re throwing

Well, you can see if they’re good at the hero once they start playing.

10 Likes

yeah ok dude sureeee

An awful lot of toxicity came around due to player’s career profiles. I think giving players the option to make them private was a good thing.

25 Likes

You can right? You can see how well they play while they’re playing and participating in the match. Super easy to do. It shouldn’t take removing the only way people don’t get shamed/harrassed because you cba to wait a couple of seconds for the match to start.

4 Likes

Yeah dude I’m a Lucio OTP so out of anyone I’d know how it feels to get flamed for your profile. But do I care? Heeelll noooo! Make it so private profiles aren’t default

Well, believe it or not, other people have feelings, and care about being flamed. You understand that right? Use your brain.

10 Likes

Honestly, the private profiles just made everything more toxic and still allows border shaming for the lack of anything else.

Dumbest feature ever.

3 Likes

Just because you want something that isn’t yours doesn’t make it a mistake if you can’t have it.

4 Likes

Once again, this thread confirms the theory that the only people who are against private profiles are those who feel the need to harass others for their hero picks.

41 Likes

For like the 50th time at least… the simple fact is this: it’s your information, period. You want to follow me from game to game and build your own database of my stats, fine, but don’t expect me to give it to you if I have a choice. You simply don’t need to know that badly.

2 Likes

Are you dense?

Other
people
can’t
handle
being
flamed

and
get
sad
/
mad
when
it
happens

not
everyone
is
you

understand?

4 Likes

I’m not insecure I just don’t wanna be locked into 3 or 4 heroes because all of my teammates are like “YOOO THIS GUY DOESNT EVEN HAVE MUCH TIME ON THIS HERO THEYRE OBVIOUSLY THROWING”

Statistically there is no reason you need to see what heroes I play

12 Likes