Potential Teksavvy British Columbia Issue - LC-202 on PS4

Hello! I have requested an update on reddit as well as we are in the dark for over a week now. That post includes responses I have been receiving from both you and techsavvy. Can we please have a detailed status update on the situation?

Thanks!

Unfortunately I don’t get in contact with him much through Email. When he finds something he calls me so I can try and test out a few things. I’ve been sending him updates of new awkward things we discover (like it working on a new account without that account being registered with PSN). He did notice this thread and told me about it. But the tech I’m speaking with is the one that suggested it being a possible ban of our IP block. Might it have been accidental or an update that caused a bug. But the issue being TekSavvy I find unlikely because this is literally the only issue we have with our internet. I heard blizzard is doing another update on Tuesday, so I hope the bug goes away then. Or else I’m going to be on Blizzards rear end again about this issue.

That’s a temporary solution…

Hey all,

Just to give you a minor update, we’re collecting more information on this. If you’ve got any friends who play in the BC area on Teksavvy, and who are getting LC-202 on login and haven’t posted in this thread, please send 'em here for us. All they need to do is post something to the effect of “I’m also on Teksavvy and having this problem” and follow the instructions in the next paragraph. We can grab the info we need from their account. The more examples we get, the easier we can get this handled.

If you do not have the account having problems currently linked to the Battle.net account you’re posting from, please link it. The PSN IDs are going to be useful to our investigation.

“I’m also on Teksavvy and having this problem”

This problem started for me on July 8 but I hadn’t logged in for several days so it could have started at the same time as others. I’ve tried all the possible ways to fix this like everyone else in this thread. Mobile hotspot or different psn account seem to be the only ways to connect to Overwatch. I get the LC-202 error at the “entering game” part, so can’t even get in to the game. I have overwatch on PC as well and it connects perfectly fine.
I was hoping the wrecking ball update would magically fix everything, but it didn’t :frowning:

I’m also on Teksavvy and having this problem

The problem is getting worse… My second account is starting to have this lc-202 problem and it’s getting harder to log into the game

Why would you need to start over? The issue this thread is discussing it about the internet service experiencing an outage/disconnection issue. This has nothing to do with your personal copy of the game.

So far the only known way to make it work with this issue is to make a new PS4 profile, which makes a new Overwatch profile from scratch. This specific thread isn’t your typical LC-202 error. It blocked a bunch of our profile from ever connecting to the server 4 weeks ago and have never been able to reconnect without going with a different internet provider or making a new fresh PS4 account.

1 Like

Same here. Usually takes a few tries to get logged in now on alt and occasional disconnect with LC-202. Played this game for hundreds of hours and this never once happened to me before this all started.

Still not able to play after a month…can we get an update?

1 Like

I am now completely locked out.
Even with a new account I cannot log into the game.
This is dumb. How is this not fixed yet?

67 posts, 4 weeks later. Can we get an update, is this being looked at or should we stop holding our breathe and assume it won’t be fixed?

1 Like

@drakuloth

Something?

The most recent patch seems to have fixed it for me, but still not 100% sure as I didn’t have time to play a game; only got to the main menu

The recent patch has no effect for me, still can’t access the game.

The patch solved the problem for me!

Same! Finally!
I have to try a couple times to get in though, but I can get in