Potential Teksavvy British Columbia Issue - LC-202 on PS4

67 posts, 4 weeks later. Can we get an update, is this being looked at or should we stop holding our breathe and assume it won’t be fixed?

1 Like

@drakuloth

Something?

The most recent patch seems to have fixed it for me, but still not 100% sure as I didn’t have time to play a game; only got to the main menu

The recent patch has no effect for me, still can’t access the game.

The patch solved the problem for me!

Same! Finally!
I have to try a couple times to get in though, but I can get in

Updated: looks like I can log in - give or take a few tries, same as selfy100 and Sirfinkleton

Thursday after the update I tried to login - failed

Friday I see posts that some are able to log in after update. When I get home at 1am i reset my modem/router and I LOGGED IN!!!

Saturday morning I wake up ready to test to make sure it still works. Turn on ps4 and try to log in to Overwatch - fail. Reset modem/router- fail again.

soooooo Overwatch still broken :frowning:

I just tried (after the new patch), still can’t connect. Tried 5x back to back.

I was able to log-in first time I tried after patch (yesterday).

Today so far today back to LC-202s. Playing on the alt again…

1 Like

Same. I’ve been trying for the past hour. Resets and everything. Locked out again

Actually I can’t even play on my alternative account anymore. Same issue.
Looks like I’m out of a game

After the update I did this:

If your Blizzard account is connected to your console account, disconnecting it and reconnecting can resolve the error. https://battle.net/account/management/links.html

And It worked, I’m back to playing like normal. I tried it before the update and it did not work. Also I rebooted all my devices. Good luck!

1 Like

This worked! I logged into the Blizzard account and my profile wasn’t linked this time (was logged in the last time I tried this solution weeks ago). Relinked my PS4 profile and finally able to play for the first time in a month!

I got in as well. Hopefully it keeps working. Thanks to the people on this forum who spent so much of their time trying to fix this for Blizzard. You all deserve a medal.

EDIT: LC-202 already (played 1 game) so that is fun. I can get back in at least.

EDIT #2: Next day can’t log in at all. Have tried many times.

1 Like

Well, that didn’t last long. I can’t log back in again. LC-202 error still. The past couple days it maybe takes a couple tries but was still able to login. Tried to unlink/relink my PS4 account but doesn’t help.

UPDATE: I have yet to have this problem resolved. making an alt account sorta worked for a while but it still takes me multiple tries to actually access the game. Based on the fact that this only started happening once I switch to teksavvy I’m still convinced it has to do with blizzard authentication issues related specifically with teksavvy customers.

I’m now regularly getting ce-32883-4 error (Proxy / DNS error??) before an LC-202 error.

I’ve had the exact experience.

I’m also seeing this error

Yeah I can’t connect at all anymore on either account so the game is unplayable