POSITIVITY! This is just a simple thread of being nice to one another! and being positive! šŸ™‚

That was so random and so funny at the same time! :joy::rofl::joy:

A look back at the Good Old Days Ā©

Make sure to to watch it in full screen and to the end!

1 Like

By the way thank you all for keeping this thread alive I really appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think this is my new favorite thread forā€¦ ahem ā€¦obvious reasons. :blush:

3 Likes

Happy to hear it! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m only sry you had to read my toxic comments to the trolls and spammers if you did! :cold_sweat:

Yes, letā€™s keep this going, ladies and gentlemen =)

Since we are at it, i would like to bring up this wonderful positive post which got buried a few months ago.

And if anyone wants to read and/or share about a positive occurrence in game:

4 Likes

Had an enemy Brig in some QP matches simply named Positive. They certainly lived up to their name, and the amount of tilt in those matches was significantly less.

Thank you Positive Brig.

2 Likes

Nope! Iā€™ve had no issues with them (the trollers), especially not your comments. :smile:

1 Like

What about dps mains?

1 Like

Oh please donā€™t bring that up again they mentioned Symmetra letā€™s not get greedy! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I think theyā€™re allowed. Anyone can be positive. :smiley:
If you are one, welcome to the POSITIVITY! thread. Enjoy your stay! :blush:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Donā€™t ever be troubled as nothing lasts forever! :heart:

2 Likes

That can also be sad but I get what your saying donā€™t let the simple things get you down! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

IDK i think theyre being a little not positive by only mentioning symmetra out of all the other dps roles.

But by mentioning Symmetra they did kinda imply DPS :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Not really.

Weā€™re all part of this game/community. No one group should be considered lesser. To any future DPS thread goers, welcome. To any current DPS thread goers, you are valued and we care about you. Same goes for every other main.

2 Likes

:sob: stay positve donā€™t be toxic and smile because happiness can be found anywhere you just have to look for it! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

i wasnt sad or being toxic

I know but you sound unhappy and I usually say this when Iā€™m getting upset! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: