Poor dVA. Save her

Balanced?

He’s mediocre compared to Hammond who dives so much better.

And situational at best which is quite sad.

1 Like

If your planning to peel for your healer you should be close to them to begin with not all the way up front then zipping backwards eating everything targeting the front and back of your whole team.

You just have to get used to the new range, thats literally it. Your can still do everything a star d.va player can do now you have to be 5 meters closer to the person your actually trying to protect, boo hoo. And dive is still a thing if your team actually runs it.

The change is perfectly fine she’s pretty much the same exact d.va your pretending like they cut her ult damage in half or something.

Star dva players don’t play dva anymore, they either play Sombra, get benched or swap to Zarya while their Zarya player plays Sombra. :’)

And this is only preparation too, they know Dva will be useless once they get to current patch.

People can’t make excuses for Dva’s poor state forever. “Just adapt” doesn’t cut it forever when character is overnerfed to the state of being unviable for both ladder and pro players in situation which should be the most ideal for dva.

6 Likes

I miss Geguri so much

That’s why I said he’s a victim of powercreep.

yup . they should also give her a small buff if they want 2-2-2

He’s arguably fine for OWL, or not as bad, but it’s a really bad feeling playing him or having him on your team on ladder.

Common misconception,

Mains don’t give a toss about damage on there D.Va if you could pull strings and remove my offensive ability “missiles” and give me back my old DM most mains would happily make the trade so your ult metaphor shows you have the picture twisted just a touch.

And you think it’s wrong to complain over a 33% reduction? If they gave Rein’s shield or Winston’s bubble the same treatment people would soon pipe up.

But because its D.Va and that gross little monster DM no one says a word apart from mains.

And who are these star D.Va players?

I know of Mouffin who had three accounts in T500 All being within top 20 N.A switched from maining D.Va to hog because of the meta shift/Nerfs.

So im personally asking who are these star players of your imagination? Because when the most blatent D.Va main/highest ranked main on the leader board switches mid way through season due to nerf does that not signal an issue?

7 Likes

honestly a 33% in rein’s shield might actually help him more then hurt him. It breaks way too easy these days when brigs seems to last forever and it’s got a 1/4 of the hp

oh god i used the word “star” now i have to give you a list? I dont spend 20 hours a day watching other people play games there’s plenty of people still doin fine with d.va quit your crying at me already would ya. I said she seems more balanced to me and that my own opinion if you dont like it well thats to bad and you can sit a spin and keep preaching your sob story about how she’s unplayable when she clearly still has plenty of uses.

I still use her time to time when my teams running dive or when there multiple spots for highground she’s better to get to then roadhog. Once you know what 10 meters is its pretty easy to keep yourself useful to block ults and peel for healers. Adapt and thrive or blow up and die, or better yet expand your hero pool. I cant play rein as well anymore and I refuse to be the robotic horse, so i been playing more dps and support lately and using d.va and roadhog while other people main tank.

It was so dumb. Couldn’t even eat a Moira ball that was hovering right infront of my face. RIGHT THERE. Somehow I didn’t get it…?

Glad to see all the discussion about everyone’s favorite MEKA queen

Im sure it would “help”

Just like it would help Winston Or Orisa? Just as much as it is helping D.Va surely?

If you don’t have the “time” to back your own point with relevant information backing what you say then don’t bother.

Wastes my time responding to it just as much as you posting in the first place.

2 Likes

Ya know i was about to fall for this bait, then i realized I can just quote myself

Again,

If you don’t have the time clearly.

I know you must be busy while everyone else is wasting around 20 hours a day watching people stream overwatch so.

Can’t say im suprised, you done then or?

1 Like

You’ll always have the DPS mains defending the nerfs and asking for more

1 Like

Nah im not everytime you direct a reply at me im just gonna put

so please keep firing away i got all night

1 Like

Openly spamming the forum then because your feeling particularly edgy right now is that what your basically saying?

Pretty much, like i said before it’s less to play around so.

i hope blizz never reads this topic so they don’t buff winston

20 characters and a dva in a pear tree

1 Like

D.va cannot 1v1 any half-decent DPS since ages.

armor nerf on top of the nerf to booster damage and the even older nerf of her guns make it so anything smaller them a Soldier can just ignore her damage unless she’s at literal point-blank with 70% accuracy.

1 Like

I haven’t played Dva much. Dva can eat nearly anything thrown at her. Maybe the nerf is aimed to force players to use her defense matrix for eating purposes only.