Poor dVA. Save her

I rarely ever play dVA but honestly the last nerf was not needed. Her pick rate and win rate have dropped a lot. Maybe revert the 2 second dm thing?

34 Likes

She’s still the second most mobile tank in the game and fits into most compositions. Hell, she’s actually a better pick than Road in bunker comp on some maps, since she can touch point and get back to the team whereas road can’t.

16 Likes

only on low elo…

1 Like

It’s her time to be an Divey bullet sponge.

1 Like

D.Va is probably in a better state than Rein and Winston.

13 Likes

The gm pickrate does say she is right under Hamster so your right?

Rein and Winston are fine; they’re just not meta and compete with Orisa in a meta that Orisa makes the name of. Reinhardt’s still the overall mostpicked tank, btw

13 Likes

Tbh, I’m rather eagerly awaiting for her to be wacked with the nerf hammer yet again in the next patch or so.

Why? Because, at this point, it’s so become so tragic that its actually funny.

10 Likes

She’s easily the bottom second. Only Winston is less viable right now. She can’t do much damage, has to be babysat with heals, and has no real defensive abilities anymore.

7 Likes

Me being right every single D.Va balance change and watching the camel’s back gradually break

21 Likes

Be quiet i beg

“She’s still viable she’s still good in ect scenario” except she isn’t though is she?

Sick of this trash

She’s hated by nearly everyone in the community who doesn’t main/invest time into her

So of course they’d stay silent to blatent overnerfs

Gotten to the point mains are sick of talking about it tbh

8 Likes

D.Va is fine, it’s Winston that’s suffering. He’s got a terrible win rate and a terrible pick rate. Maybe if he was made to be viable then D.Va would be more meta.

4 Likes

He’s the tank equivalent of Bastion or old Reaper. He exists to do one thing and one thing only, which is to counter Genji and occasionally Widow. Beyond that he’s got absolutely no purpose. Paper shields, giant hitbox, very little armor, low damage output and very short range, and no passives or alternate fire to mix anything up. You jump in, you die, you switch to something else. Weak as she is D.va is still better than him right now.

1 Like

Winstons bubble is poor design

As his only defensive tool with current damage DPS can spew out as of now he can’t do much of anything without DM back up and a healer strapped to his back.

Actually pathetic really

3 Likes

Not to mention his only upside, AOE damage, isn’t even reliable. It has a super narrow arc and if the enemy team isn’t clumped together you’re lucky to hit two people at once.

Weak damage
Weak tanking abilities
Questionable ult
Useless without a pocket healer or D.Va

D.Va used to be strong enough to stand alone and do her job.

Im talking a year or so ago. Before she was gutted for DPS pleb mains and because of OWL.

Hard not to be bitter tbh.

Now she’ll soon join winston. Im certain.

15 Likes

I just find she feeds way too much ult charge for what value she does provide.

1 Like

She is still viable but she is a lot harder to play. Basically going from one of the easiest off tanks to pretty much the hardest (possibly save for Zarya).

1 Like

Her ult could use some tweaking too. It’s really only effective if the enemy team has no shields at all or is just really oblivious.

Not that that’s a huge competition when there’s three off-tanks.

I honestly don’t find Zarya to be that difficult, especially with how slow her decay is. I find all three to be about on equal ground.

1 Like