Poll: What's your favorite Arcade Mode?

Can you make a Mystery Mayhem, but block teams from getting double heroes? That would be dope

29 Likes

The answer to your question is: ā€œYour bnet usernameā€ (aka ā€œNopeā€)

This poll was made under the assumption that one plays regularly in the arcade.

1 Like

To each his own.

I canā€™t see how anyone likes Mystery Heroes. Itā€™s all RNG whether or not you win.

14 Likes

Deathmatch in general, whether itā€™s chatteau only or dm with other maps, is my favorite arcade mod- I mean training ground. Best mode to practice 1v1ā€™s and improving mechanical aim.

2 Likes

I love Mystery Heroes, as it pretty much forces you to learn all the heroes. I dislike that some players will suicide if they do not like the random hero they are given. That is against the spirit of the mode, where you play whatever hand is given to you. It make it easier to flex pick in other game modes when you have some experience in every character.

3 Likes

Duels. I like them a lot.

That too so I can try out other dps hero even if I donā€™t have the intention to play them. Although Tracer is my only dps hero I prefer playing in other modes.

Chateu Deathmatch.
Pick Moira -> Spam E+Rightclick -> Win lots of Loooooot!
Mystery Heroes is fun too, but i think it would be better if there were no Ultimates in this mode.

3 Likes

I have so much fun in Mayhem, I wish it had a permanent spot like Mystery.

8 Likes

This is only speculation on my part, but what Iā€™m thinking is they might either:

1. They will give the most voted arcade mode a competitive version at some point in the future (likely in an event update)
  2. They will revamp the most voted arcade mode (though Iā€™m doubtful of this answer, some arcade modes could use some sort of revamp; Mystery Heroes comes to mind of course)
  3. They will determine future arcade weekly changes more based on the results of this poll

Again, just speculation on my part.

2 Likes

FIX DM PLS
ban moira and junk so I can play mcree in peace

While weā€™re at the topic of the Arcade - why is there a Tracer face on the arcade machine on the menu button for Arcade? Isnā€™t it more appropriate to have D.va on it?

Quickplay has an image of Tracer (fitting, since itā€™s ā€œquickā€), the Tutorial has S76 (fitting, since you play with the hero), Practice Range has McCree (again, fitting, no explanation needed), Vs. AI has Bastion (once again, very fitting), the Server Browser has Sombra (more or less fitting), and then we have the Arcade with, once again, Tracer.

I donā€™t know if this bugs just me, but I still canā€™t get over itā€¦ We have 2 buttons for 2 game modes next to each other both with a Tracer, when there is a PERFECT opportunity to have a D.va image on the Arcade since itā€™s just so fitting.

Explain yourself, Jeff & The Overwatch Team!

17 Likes

Torbjorn with wall climb!!!

5 Likes

Moira annoying in Deathmatch? Just play Roadhog; Moira is a very squishy hero and has really no means to kill you.

D.Va works as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised 3v3 is so low. Lol I find it to be pretty good. I enjoy all of them but my fav has to be team deathmatch cuz I canā€™t play 8 player FFA with my friends

2 Likes

Voted for FFA DM but it just barely beat out 3v3. Iā€™d do both if I could!

1 Like

FFA Deathmatch ftw.
-Got a certain hero you wanna practice? FFA DMā€™s got you covered.
In fact I almost always play FFA whenever I hit the arcade

1 Like

I still donā€™t think it is fair that mystery and FFA get special treatment by always being in rotation just because theyā€™re the 2 most popular. All arcade modes should be treated equally imo. Oh well, at least the every other week rotation has been good recently. TDM/6v6 elim last week, No limits/3v3 elim this week. Hopefully we can get CTF back in there soon.

2 Likes

The RNG teamcomps in mystery heroes are generally better than the experience in quickplay. I also enjoy the variety, personally.
Runner-ups are the elimination modes and CTF, Iā€™m not even sure if those should be considered in the same category.

2 Likes

Those are my favorites as well!

1 Like