Plz doomfist , widowmaker and hanzo let me have fun

LET ME HAVE FUN ON THIS GAME!!

STOPS DESTROYING EVERY SINGLE SECOND ON THIS GAME!!..

terrible gameplay.

im really tired of how every single match is defined on what team have the better sniper smurf or how doomfist smurf destroy the gameplay experience.

i really dont have any other problem on smurfs playing others heros…

Are you saying we should play those heroes more?

Sure I’ll get right on that

Go No Tanks and Supports for added bonus!

I…

Am unsure what this post is telling me

3 Likes

sorry i was angry and playing then i dont finished the title of this post xd

i was playing a match against doomfist, sombra, ana, mcree and every single second i get like 4 stuns on my face… was a terrible experience where i cant use any hability on my hero. (diamond rank)

Ohhh that makes sense

Also RIP

xdd =(

the stuns are out of control on ow. same than snipers…

and everything start because blizzard dont nerfed dive heros on the dive meta time.

Sorry but they can’t have fun without taking it from their victim.

at least you can hardcounter df with sombra. meanwhile widow/hanzo dont have good counters. only better widow counters widow. i dont think hanzo has any counters. destroying winston, dva with storm arrows.

1 Like

Brother, I have a hint for you.

Git gud

totally aggre.

i dont know how blizzard cant see this problem.

What hero do you typically play? I will help you counter easily

i try to play a lot of heros. for this reason i dont like when i have to pick full dive to counter a single hero ( snipers)…

or when im forced to pick sombra to be a baby sister of doomfist… this is not a healthy counterplay style.

You’re completely right it isn’t healthy to have to have such hard counters, who is your favorite hero in the game?

Edit: who are your top 3 favorites

Widowmaker is so boring to play against, at least with Doomfist he has to be in your face to land his combos, Widow just sits across the map and gets value from being outside the fight

3 Likes

bump…

im tired of those heros DESTROY THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE.

is just unfun to play against.