Pls fix player icons on the forums

I’m literally the same! I do like this ashe icon but i wanted to change to another ashe icon.

Logged in and out like you’re supposed to but it didn’t change, i hope someone can fix it!

2 Likes

That face when they still have yet to give us our OWL rewards…

1 Like

Yeah, I changed my icon in game to be the forbidden icon (aka the loot box icon) but it’s showing here on the forums as the default icon.

Ram players in shambles.

This is what his icon is on the forums.

1 Like

you have to log out and log back in if i’m not mistaken

I’ve done that. It changed my icon to the default instead of the loot box icon that I have equipped in game.

that’s interesting!! because it means they have removed the loot box icon from the forums
you get the default player icon if the icon you currently have in the game isn’t on the forums yet

I just did the logout/login thing again and now it’s updated!

The forbidden icon does exist! :smiley:

gz

Oh shoot i didnt know that, thanks!

Log out to switch to a JQ icon but it’s still on Brig one lmao

Same here. Tried everything and it won’t update. Guess they need to add support for the new player icons for them to show (?) even though it’s been months…

Aw, man. I was just thinking about relogging to have it on the forums.
Guess I’ll stay little birdie Ganymede for a while longer.

I already have everything tho, i guess some players must have been very unlucky or something :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Idk I actually like that my name and icon is stuck like this on the forums because people from here were legit insulting me in the game like “Oh look it’s Doggo haha gonna cry to me on the forums??” :confused:

I’ve changed my icon on console, and it has stayed the same on the forums. I have logged out and back in on both console and these forums. no change.

1 Like

I’ve come to peace with the fact I will forever be Pink Mercy.

There are far worse things to be stuck as.

1 Like

Yeah, we need a fix
Im stuck with the ana icon, and want to change it to the lucio kambô icon because it looks sick

Replying to confirm the above quotes… this seems to be an “unofficially known” issue (encountered, observed and reported by multiple players, but not acknowledged on the official “Known Issues” topic.) And, replying to consolidate links for reference… the symptoms have changed slightly over time, as noted in this topic:

But, as of this post, this issue unfortunately is still present and impacting players (myself included).

Yes it does remain an issue.

1 Like