Pls don't get rid of the giant spray bug in numbani, make it a feature

I didn’t knew about this.
But this is DOPE!

Personally I love it… keep it Blizz!!!

I feel like we should be able to choose how big the sprays are going to be by how far you are standing from the point you want to spray at. So the normal size at close range and gets gradually bigger as you move away from the point you want to spray at. Would be a nice feature to look at sprays more in-depth.

That’s a terrible idea. Clearly you’ve never played attack Widow on Dorado or King’s Row before.

The whole reason why the spawn doors can be seen through is so you know if a Widow (etc.) is about to one shot you out of spawn when you’re least expecting it.

Agreed, this is way better than the tiny sprays! :blush:

RIP, they fixed it. We can only hope that they plan to make it a feature in the future… :frowning:

thEY REMOVED IT AND I AM SAD

So much for listening to the community.

It got patched on ptr, no giant sprays anymore. The one harmless bug that everybody enjoyed got fixed even though there was a wide demand for it to stay and make it a feature.

At least you can’t blame the devs for ignoring known bugs for too long now, gotta love blizzard.

Harmless, fun bugs are usually the first to be pat…

Oh, nevermind. It’s already gone.

I’m actually really sad, I was so happy to get numbani today and I tried to put my spray on the door and it was average sized. Like it was so funny why would they do this :frowning:

The only issue I didn’t want fixed