Pls don't get rid of the giant spray bug in numbani, make it a feature

(FYI on the Numbani attack spawn doors there is a “bug” that makes sprays giant)

Please turn this bug into a feature and make sprays giant on all spawn doors, it will make things more fun while waiting for the game to start.

This has been in the game for about a month now so maybe Blizzard decided to just keep it like this which I’m 100% okay with.

348 Likes

This is a funny bug. I want it to stay in the game too.

80 Likes

I’ll be so sad if they get rid of it, it’s a small detail but I love seeing everyone’s giant sprays lmao.

I hope they add it to all spawn doors. :frowning:

44 Likes

Especially the ones that were already considered pretty big, they cover like 80% of the door lol It’s awesome

40 Likes

Yeah it’s a harmless and fun little bug. I always like seeing the tiny sprays expanded.

26 Likes

I love this bug so much.

20 Likes

It’s my favorite bug! The only one so far that I want to stay in the game

17 Likes

The best bug was the ability to have sombra teleporter out of bounds when she was first released. It was really neat to check out new maps with it in arcade.

3 Likes

She still can do that, just look for spots on YouTube

1 Like

im with you i want this to stay and be added to more spawns doors.

7 Likes

If you wanted it to stay you should’ve done anything other than call attention to it

6 Likes

^I’m pretty sure Blizzard already knows about it, It’s been in the game for a long time now, there is no way Blizzard is unaware of this still.

Plus It’s very easy to reproduce the bug, all you gotta do is spray on the doors

8 Likes

Jeff pls keep it thx u

2 Likes

I’ve always loved this bug. Never made a post about it because I didn’t want it fixed

3 Likes

I hope this stays its quite funny!

Fix the bug, Add size change to sprays.

1 Like

Nah… only on doors

Tbh I feel like it would be cool if the sprays were always that big and dramatic. Or if you could scale them maybe? I just love me a giant Lucio head.

1 Like

Blizzard: What is this, FUN? IN MY GAME?

~patches~

22 Likes

pls blizzard keep this

1 Like