Pls don't get rid of the giant spray bug in numbani, make it a feature

it adds so much emphasis to spraying

cough**cough#1owl spraycough**cough

Make all sprays giant.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed Popcorn Moira made it into the game.
As D.Va.

This must be rectified.

Or better yet, just make all of the sprays giant, everywhere.

Make it distance based so that if you facehug a wall, it’s smol, but if you’re a bit farther back, it’s as large as the Numbani door.

I agree it’s pretty fun :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, it’s now a life-sized Dva.

1 Like

thats how sprays should look like… then people would actually use em and not just a filler in their key-strokings. I hope they make it for every spray to be that big so you actually see them from more than 5m distance.

1 Like

I’m with you! I love this bug, if they ever get rid of it I’ll be a little heartbroken >w<

1 Like

I hope they keep it as well

we need to stop mentioning it!

lol Blizz, i think the writing is on the wall. Make this a thing pretty PLEASE!

The only reason I can see for them not keeping this, would be because this bug can cause other unexpected issues down the road. They might remove it, and just add it back later as an official feature.

huge sprays? it would be awsome… maybe as some kind of reward for not beeing reported or toxic? :> hmm? come on Blizz :smiley:

Any bug should be put somewhere in line for fixing
This one doesn’t seem to have any side effects except increased spray size, so it must have low priority

Would love to see this added as a feature in every map

1 Like

MMM… i have a better idea, if we have a customisable size of the spray when we try to put it a scale appears and we can control it with the wheel of the mouse, obviously having a cap x3 times their original size.

Blizzard: we are fixing it bc it causes server inestability but we’ll see if we can make this a feature!

STILL WAITING ON THAT INFINITE BOTS “FEATURE”

Map sized spray when

Yes! I would love that!
It would make a lot more funny spray interactions x3

Probably because doors own texture is stretched/upscaled. It looks lower rez than nearby walls textures.
And for some reason this property is carried over to sprays applied on top.