Please this time don't complain

Simply adding an LoS check at the end of the grace period would have fixed that. They didn’t have to remove it completely.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I said. Sombra didn’t feel OP because of her buffs but because of the bugs. They just needed to fix that. :confused:

I completely agree with you, but it feels so fruitless of an effort to bring stuff like this up because Blizzard doesn’t listen to feedback about bugs anymore than anything else. I don’t understand it. Especially when the PTR is for “finding bugs.”

its funny how you have countless hours on sombra in QP but literally started spamming brig upto 3500 lol. absolutely despite people like you

You’re talking week 1 of stage 3 right.
The thing is that the teams were preparing for per-nerf Sombra so teams decided to go through with their prepared strats even with the nerfed sombra.

I’m not sure what bugs but they did confirm this.

I will only complain if they are OP.

I’m talking about the 1737398 bugs that make it live even though they’ve been pointed out incessantly. If I remember correctly, the bugs that Sombra had when she was “buffed” were pointed out and still pushed live. Same with Doomfist issues. So excuse me for not having faith in the use of the PTR or the PTR feedback forums.

1 Like

I was just trying to state that there are bug fixes coming. :confused: Wasn’t trying to be rude if I was.

let’s make a deal: sombra doesn’t hack reins through his shield and I don’t complain. sound good?

They said the same for Doomfist and it didn’t really happen.

And you weren’t being rude. I’m just tired of Blizzard ignoring bugs feedback.

people complained last time, when she wasn’t OP.

6 Likes

Except… she was.

2 Likes

People still will even if she’s not Hanzo tier.

No, she wasn’t. She had bugs that were not properly addressed.

2 Likes

I don’t know how long twitch vods stick around, but if it’s possible just go back and watch Dafran playing Sombra before the nerfs. That should give you an idea of what the hero was capable of, and it was absolutely devastating.

You mean like how they nerfed Zen?

I read the start of the text and i thought you were talking about sombra mains complaining, which makes much more sense lmao

You couldn’t counter the hack she had before last nerf though?

Other than that I agree.

It wasn’t JUST the meta though. Sombra could actually work very well in this meta. Pre-Grav Zen hacks means free teamwipes. Taking down their Rein’s shield means your Zarya gets through freely.

The nerfs killed her because of how rushed they were. They were sent straight to live, no PTR, after under TWO WEEKS of testing them internally. Then, she got an ungodly Doomfist-level swath of bugs that have ruined hack. The 2-second CD didn’t help her midfight any either.

1 Like