Please Stop Saying "Just go to QPC"

Exactly! The people complaining most about QPC don’t want to play with 5 other people like themselves.

1 Like

which i dont understand why? i really dont get it.

I never said they should force people, even though the devs already force people who want to play ranked to play it with 2-2-2 even if they don’t want to.

I never said it was… ???

The traffic, as I stated, is effected by it being in Arcade which QP originally wasn’t in. Less traffic means an increased chance for it to be removed.

Not as serious as Competitive. It should be treated as though you want to win and not throwing, yes, but not so serious as to yell at people for playing certain heroes.

To be able to choose heroes specific to map and to have more flexibility are some reasons why someone who wants to play ranked would prefer a Non-RQ/Lock version.

The point is that QPC doesn’t resemble the current competitive season. Those that want to play a ranked without RQ can’t. So it should be fair that those we want it get a Classic Comp.

1 Like

yea for a very good reason: the highest league plays locked 222… otherwise ask for an arcade ranked… but we all know how good the arcade ranked modes are :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

OWL is an entirely different world when compared to the rest of the game.

I never said anything about adding another ranked Arcade game.

and my point was QPC being in Arcade has nothing to do with it not reflecting the current competitive season and has everything to do with the fact that it doesn’t have RQ.

Just sounds to me like you want to have your cake and eat it too :man_shrugging:

overwatch is a competitive game and therefore the ranked mode has 222… all you can get is an arcade ranked mode and even then you can be very happy about it. you wont get any more… so either adapt or move on. the game has 222 and it will stay no matter how much you complain about it because many people enjoy it and the games are better for all the tank and support mains in this game.

1 Like

I never said it did.
Why shouldn’t there be a Classic Comp?

?

as an seasonal arcade mode sure… otherwise NOT.

1 Like

Permanent mode next to the RQ version.
I see no reason why this shouldn’t happen

1 Like

i ALREADY TOLD YOU the reason…

the main game is now locked 222 … a ranked mode besides 222 makes only sense in arcade… you wont get any more than that!

and you still keep complaining… and then you wonder why the devs dont liste to such people like you!

It would only be in arcade mode because they won’t balance for it if they add a qpc ranked mode

It is completely fair to add a Classic Comp to the game.
If you want to play “The main way” go ahead, but others do not and it would be fair for those individuals to have a ranked place of their own.

Are you forgetting that people complained about the old system and got 2-2-2, right?

They could easily put both QPC and QPCR next to their other versions.
I do not care if the game won’t be balanced for it, I would be happy just to have it.

Ooh the irony

“it’s just quickplay”

sounds familiar?

you have the qpc already… the devs decided that this is the space they want to give this gamemode anymore… NOT MORE.

they want the players to play 2-2-2 qp or ranked as the MAIN part of the game… thats THEIR DECISION… if you disagree you can move on. they dont owe you anything.

therefore a ranked for qpc wont get the same space as the main ranked mode. if you like it or not thats their decision.

I reread, I see where I misread your statement
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see it as an Arcade mode in rotation, heck we have competitive Lucio Ball
But, no, it shouldn’t be permanent in Arcade, they’re already adding two tiles to Arcade to make QPC permanent, and adding more tiles increases a lot of clutter and increases everyone’s wait times. On the other hand, without adding tiles, you’re just taking up room for other gamemodes by having 3 permanent modes. Doesn’t make sense either way.

As for having your cake and eating it too, it’s an expression.
People use it to mean wanting two things you can’t have.
Hence, “you want to have your cake and eat it too.” If you want to have cake in your possession then you can’t eat it, if you eat it then it’s no longer in your possession.

You’re saying QPC should be played to win, which necessarily means caring about hero selection, but you don’t want people to get mad about hero selection, which necessarily means not caring about winning.

1 Like

I am aware of that statement and it is OK to say in some scenarios.
For example, if someone is trying to get good at a hero and they say “I’m trying to get better at Widow, I apologize if I don’t do so well” in which one can say “It’s all right, it’s just QP”
That is acceptable.

It is not acceptable to use in as an excuse for throwing.

In Arcade, saying “It’s just Arcade” is the norm for most situations.

GO to QPC, leave RQ alone. Most of us are sick of dps not switching, this is our only defense against players who only want to 5-dps every game.

1 Like

I know that, which is why I advocate of it. Hopefully people will see that it is reasonable.

They could add it next to the current RQ version. Kinda like this but for Comp

I’m fine with people playing the heroes they want, but yelling at people simply because they picked a 3rd DPS or Support is not something that I agree with.