Please Stop Saying "Just go to QPC"

I never said that everyone id. Your original comment said you haven’t seen a single person that wants Classic Comp, I gave you a thread about how Classic Comp should be a thing.

One can hope

I gave them a specific example, I would’ve linked it but I’m not quite sure on how to do so.

Yes, and…? (yours is too)

Perhaps you could look into what triggered this? If it’s just numbers then go to reddit and rally interest if you feel so strongly.

Hmmm I spose that’s… plausible… Regardless there’s a tutorial pinned to the top of the general discussion thread that you should check out.

:upside_down_face:

Oh I know it is. Private profiles are great. However, your claim of being a tank main is irrelevant if you aren’t going to back it up.

As an aside, I wonder what the breakdown of mains/playtime is on QPC :thinking: obvious answer would probably be Damage but it would still be interesting.

That was pretty mean, there is no way in hell these are the same person.

3 Likes

I think comp classic would be a good idea, in part because others have been asking for it.

1 Like

Reddit scares me :cold_sweat:

If they ask for a specific citation, I will give them one though RobotWizard just responded to them.

The distribution of mains isn’t all that off compared to what most people assume. There are several main of each role and multiple flex players that play there.
Most of my games end up being 2-2-2 or 3-2-1 with the only games that have 5 or more of a role being 6 support or tank.

that would be better

also, what would people think if blizzard kept the “classic QP” in Quick Play

and put 222 in the arcade? and call it “Comp Practice”

Well, fair enough I spose. For what’s its worth, it’s pretty worthless to try and rally anything on here as, at least as far as I know nothing has ever come of it.

I mean, they did and you didn’t. Fortunately robotwizard came to your rescue. At the end of the day though, single person is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things (hence the Lucio-reddit-brigade).

I hesitate to ask but… is there anything like overbuff/etc that would support this?

Mean, yes but… I thought we were all just being polite as they’d stopped the HK-47 impersonations?

I know I’m just a random dude you can’t trust, but I’ve played a couple games with him and he is a tank player. His Rein carried and was way better than his DPS (which he played in matches where tank was already picked).

1 Like

I checked Overbuff and there seems to be no data on it. I can tell you it is from my experience though as well as others, you may have a different experience, but so far this has been the case for me.

K… I guess a character reference is always nice but it’s like I have to guess who is on the other side of the wall but instead of them just stand stepping out from behind the wall I have to rely on a series of people who may or may not have seen the person =_=“

Socrates and I are not the same individual

2 Likes

Weird, speculation is a lot like reality. The reality the rest of us live in and you don’t.

And it never did. Even more so now that the game is 2-2-2 role lock. If you want the ranked experience, go play normal QP, if you don’t, go play QPC. That simple.

And when people refuse to switch and everything is playing ‘what they are good at’, the game is terrible. Clearly, majority of players agree with this.

This was never the case. You where never guaranteed to be able to play the hero you wanted, or even role you wanted. I can’t count the number of times I have got into all support groups pre-role lock. Those games are terrible.

Then don’t play it, that simple.

Following each other into threads and liking each other posts doesn’t help your case.

4 Likes

lolno

I somehow doubt it’s due to arcade and more to do with there being another mode that people enjoy more (role que qp)

But that’s simply true, people didn’t take qp seriously before, I’ve played old qp and qp classic it’s pretty much exactly the same except now it is almost always a dps fest which isn’t that far of a step from old qp because it was pretty much 4-5 dps on a team with a few lucky games. That can be fixed by more people being the change they want to see.

This i can understand and that does suck for those that go for achievements but I don’t think the majority of players really care about this or at the very least it’s not a priority but maybe blizzard will consider this, if not though sorry man that’s just the way it is sometimes.

Ranked is a role locked experience now

Well they certainly aren’t getting rid of 222 so I don’t know what you want.

If people aren’t taking quick play classic seriously guess what? the people who are playing are the ones who want quick play without the role lock.
those are your peers.
They are playing how they believe the game should be played.

1 Like

This is entirely incorrect, and you have no evidence that this is the case.

The reason there’s less traffic in QPC is quite simply because the majority are now playing role queue QP.

1 Like

Funny but i’ve never waited more than 60 seconds for a game.

No one took qp seriously hence 2-2-2 was introduced.

Fail to understand what the post is about

1 Like

I don’t buy the QPC gets less traffic argument. The arcade is one click away.

MH is also in the arcade and yet you can get a game at any time of day in under a minute. If there isn’t enough people playing QPC it’s because no one wants to.

People who want QPC don’t understand how 3 shield tank is completely broken