Please Play The 1-3-2 Card

Remember that those people submitting effects you to.

Less people playing means longer queue time. A shame (for you) since 1-3-2 was supposed to help the dps queue time.

1 Like

Let’s just que as dps.

1 Like

If I played it more, would it help? I don’t think it would help.

I told them launch Sigma was a disaster and why, and he still went in.

Oh I know it wouldn’t help. It has issues that are built into the game mode that are plain as day to see but I am supposed to pretend like I don’t see them? The problems down the read that I know are going to be handled poorly are also supposed to not exist?

No, because you’ve already made your bias very clear. You’re not going to give it a fair review, you’re just going to do whatever you can to make sure it bombs. Going in with the mindset of “I’m going to hate this” is naturally going to make it harder for you to like it.

You also said Orisa would be dumpstered every single time she was tweaked in the last 10 patches, despite her going on to dominate for 9 of them.

Folks like you have an awful habit of overreacting, which results in the devs not taking any of us seriously when they do receive genuine feedback.

Well, you can’t argue she wasn’t eventually dumpstered.

2 Likes

To be honest, I’m not psyched for it.Its clearly experimental, but the overreaction from both sides is just really annoying.

1 Like

good thing there arent many tank mains compared to support and dps amirite? :slight_smile:

IF I play it, it WILL NOT be as a tank.

1 Like

No thanks. Solo tanking is about as much fun as trying to shave my face with a cheese grater.

4 Likes

It’s gonna be a different game!
you can’t go in with the same mentality as live Overwatch.

1/3/2? It’s a piece of trash system, just like forced 2/2/2.

It’s for lazy devs that don’t know how to balance their own game.

1 Like

I’m gonna play it for sure.

1 Like

Sure, it was bound to happen eventually. Being wrong 10 times doesn’t really make the one time you’re right all that impressive though, especially when every time you’re just repeating the exact same thing over and over.

I mean, I knew they’d keep going until it was true. The goal was to actually get them to lay off at some point.

Sure, really seemed like it at the time. You totally weren’t actually scared that the nerfs would dumpster her. Got it.

Anyways, we’re getting off track. Point is that people need to have an open mind about 1/3/2 if you actually want your opinion to be worth anything. Crying about it now is just going to make everything worse later.

1 Like

Iam not gonna play it.

1 Like

Playing against three DPS now after healing has been nerfed all across the board? No thank you. I’m not interested in trying this out at all.
I like 3-2-1 as a comp that can be pulled out of nowhere but as a forced variation? It’s the worst idea ever. The whole game has to be changed, off tanks have to be put in DPS role and damage has to get nerfed. I doubt they’re going to do two separate balance patches for 2-2-2 and 1-3-2 on live so this is gonna be a mess.

I’m really neutral about this change,I’m gonna try it out though.Solo tanking is painful however currently the tanks are not built for solo tanking,it could work depending on how they change the off-tanks.
Also Orisa and Sigma can be good again since you can’t run them together anymore,I’m looking forward to that.

1 Like

I played lots of 132 before RQ and often into 222. I am fine testing out 132 v 132 as a tank.