Please nerf Sombra. I can't take it anymore

That was for all 6 months and during that time hero bans were still a thing which would affect pickrates. I checked literally every day, he was regularly .8% - 1.2% with some occasional outliers

Her’s is still higher.

So that’s why Gm players are able to consistently get hacks off

Right, because this is the perfect conditions for her.

Hack is the first stage in converting that hack into ult charge.
Are they getting ult from it?

Citation needed. You are begging the question.

Step 1, show me they are.

So why is cheese the best rocket fuel? Well… it isn’t, and ASKING that question doesn’t make it so.

1 Like

The 2nd screenshot was, the first one wasn’t. I think you’re probably remembering when it was double shield. That’s the only time he got that low regularly. Usually it was around 1.5%-2%

Not by enough to be statistically significant. Overbuff is a sample that can be off by like 1%. At that level of difference they could be higher than her.

She’s in a tier with them, not above them.

Here’s another one discussing Genji on the same day that his buffs went on ptr.

1 Like

People complains about Sombra.
And Widowmaker.
And Mercy.
And Ana.
And Genji (lol).
And Zarya.
And Doomfist (LOL).
And Tracer.

Let’s just nerf every hero just because someone asks :smiley:

1 Like

Might want to reread this

Watch GM Sombra players…

The first one was a week into his buffs

There is no reason to expect that every hero isn’t equally off though

That image has no context btw

Barely. Here is another from before his buffs

Nope. But because you cannot know, you cannot make the claim that her relative position proves she’s better. You can say she has one. Heroes that are picked around the same amount are in the same tier. Not one definitely better than the other unless one has a significantly higher winrate that cannot be explained away by being niche.

Edit

Sombra is used more in league/top 500, so she is a bit above average. But not because she’s getting picked so much more than other heroes in ladder.

I’m looking at that date and he had a 1.2% pickrate in GM
This was when Ana was the most picked support and Genji is supposed to be great with Ana, and yet he only had a 1.2% pickrate.

No, they are not. There are more factors in determining the state of a hero than pickrate and winrate.

I’m reading about sombra-

Then out of the blue last paragraph

“BUFF DOOMFIST.”

Lol.

How are those correlated? I’m confused.

You can’t go by day to day data. You didn’t dispute that was his general use data in that thread, so forgive me if I don’t buy that the week/month aggregate data did not put him there on your say so. There is a screenshot right there that shows otherwise.

Yes. They are when we’re discussing pickrates. Which you know, we’re literally doing. You made a claim about pickrate.

Sombra is in the same pickrate tier as 6 heroes and below 2 of them. That’s average pick

And Overbuff literally says he had a 1.2% pickrate, which was one of his higher days from the start of may till his buffs.

You just said they were on the same tier, not pickrates. Pickrates aren’t the only determining factor to which tier a hero is on.

And you should be able to see Sombras get hacks off rather consistently when they attempt to do so.

I do, a lot, as a Mei/Sombra main.

I just looked at omnic meta, and grabbed their last chart.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UNi8C0IcGaE/XFHBb8NB1PI/AAAAAAAACHg/mVtClbMo6mkX0AcsUPrAD7musvsEoi_TACLcBGAs/s1600/usage.png

Not looking for ANY kind of particular data, just the last one they had, which is a while ago, but well after he was considered “garbage”

1 Like

“Please nerf Sombra so I can give other people hell for free”

ETA: I’m sick of this mindset. It’s also how Junkrat got nerfed. People refuse to want to get better. Turn around and hit her just once to cancel the hack and put it on CD.

I can’t play Junkrat into a match with a Pharah without my team raging at me, so you also gotta learn to swap when you’re getting countered or just deal with being countered. Right? Those are your options.

Coming to the forums and begging to get a counter nerfed is petty and unacceptable.

I don’t like Doomfist and his annoying constipated grunts. Please remove him, Blizzard.

No really. They get interrupted a lot, AND they get stopped being able to get any value out of the ones they do land.

She is garbage on the ladder pretty much constantly, so that shouldn’t surprise you.

and…

I just looked at omnic meta, and grabbed their last chart.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UNi8C0IcGaE/XFHBb8NB1PI/AAAAAAAACHg/mVtClbMo6mkX0AcsUPrAD7musvsEoi_TACLcBGAs/s1600/usage.png

Look man, you come in and argue like against all of the stats, and try it on when ever you think there isn’t historic stats.

You STILL don’t understand playing as her, and you STILL need to pick her up, because it is crazy the stuff you say.

1 Like

That’s patch 1.32…
Pretty sure that was the last patch we got

|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRjZ2pP0EE|
In the first minute, Samito hit 4/4 hacks

It was if you are in January 30, 2019

Which would explain a lot about your arguments, except they were wrong there too.

My god, one single video, that totally overrides EVERYTHING ELSE.

oh wait, no it doesn’t.

Also one minute for 4 hack attempts? Um, isn’t like, really awful?

3 Likes

Not according to that screenshot it doesn’t say that was his average. Perhaps that particular day, daily data is generally volatile and irrelevant.

Because this entire conversation is about pickrates and there is a tier calculation that solely goes by pickrates. Why would I suddenly be talking about something completely different?

Sombra is average. She’s viable. She’s got neither particularly good nor bad pickrate.

Google lied to me then

You asked for a citation :man_shrugging:

No, it was one of his higher days of that month.

I have never heard of people talking about tiers based on pickrates.

Plus, you literally linked a Reddit post titled “Why pickrates need to be taken with a grain of salt”

Who cares what it was titled? At this point I have posted a ton of data captures from that time period that shows he was generally on a 1.5%-2% pickrate. You have posted zero evidence as to your claim that is not the case, and instead want to go by single day data.

You didn’t even argue with that number being the correct aggregate data when it was posted, so clearly you knew it was accurate then. Wonder what changed. Maybe your claim he was generally less than that.

It does that. This was at the time Reaper got his self healing buff.

Citation isn’t one video. If that is the ENTIRE thing you are basing your argument off, then, it makes sense of what you are arguing.

Here is May 2018, WELL after Brig was added

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dExiWi0mgbQ/WvxcQGvUqYI/AAAAAAAABy4/arYcbHYm_-YAlTrAxuQ8dR3KWcv9ZQ83wCEwYBhgL/s1600/PC_Usage_Overall.png

1 Like